How come rich china train like that?
#81
12-2-2018 10:58 PM
EXBB said:
U got bring your farking weapons? Pvc pipe,screw drivers?
water guns

Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#82
12-2-2018 9:20 PM
Good Morning said:
[Image: 1T4TP09.jpg] Rolling on the flor laughing
OMG, it's like a party.
These people are enjoying it.
Look like it will be there for the next 100 years or more. waiting
Quote
#83
13-2-2018 4:01 PM
walaneh said:
哇兰内! Big Grin
汗煎蟑螂臭味相投啦! thumbs upWinking

Aiya 人家小汗煎已经满身粪了 你也想来一粪?
Quote
#84
12-2-2018 9:20 PM
Good Morning said:
[Image: 1T4TP09.jpg] Rolling on the flor laughing

Kurusamy !!! Angry Laughing
Quote
#85
13-2-2018 11:00 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
Aiya 人家小汗煎已经满身粪了 你也想来一粪?

哇兰内! Big Grin
臭臭乐闹啦! thumbs upWinking
Quote
#86
14-2-2018 8:52 AM
walaneh said:
哇兰内! Big Grin
臭臭乐闹啦! thumbs upWinking

对啊, 自言自语 白开心 一两下也几爽 Laughing
Quote
#87
14-2-2018 8:52 AM
walaneh said:
哇兰内! Big Grin
臭臭乐闹啦! thumbs upWinking

粪中作乐 自己爽?
Quote
#88
This is a new year rush of 5 mil people in China all rushing back from the cities where they work to their home town for new year reunion dinner.

There is absolutely nothing to ridicule about them for this special occasion. It should be a credit for them for this ultra massive movement of people all moving to their home towns or villages all over China in such orderly manner without complaints. Taiwan English Tsai can't even do that for only a fraction of this number to return from mainland to Taiwan. Many complaints received in Taiwan.

Some folks are just frogs in the well to ridicule them.

14-2-2018 10:34 AM
gemstar said:
I thought this wud only happens in India.
Quote
#89
In the past, some took more than a day of travel from the cities of work to their homes of faraway villages. The distance is as much as like from Guangzhou to Singapore by rail if they stay in Xinjiang or Tibet. Then after the CNY, they travel from homes to cities again.

This is with 5 mil people also all doing it at the same time. Now with HSR, it is much faster.

Some frogs in the well are laughing at them.
Quote
#90
14-2-2018 11:08 AM
SuperiorMover said:
In the past, some took more than a day of travel from the cities of work to their homes of faraway villages. The distance is as much as like from Guangzhou to Singapore by rail if they stay in Xinjiang or Tibet. Then after the CNY, they travel from homes to cities again.

This is with 5 mil people also all doing it at the same time. Now with HSR, it is much faster.

Some frogs in the well are laughing at them.

Their trains are dirty n overcrowded...floor flooded with saliva..pui
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: