How come we never hear of Temples/Mosques kena during SARS/COVID19 crisis?
KKNNLBPCB!!!
Today out of nine 6 from church!!! Still want to big mouth
Still want yo claim virus will jot get you if gong kias go to your church!!! PCB!!!

-—————————————————————————————————————————————

lvlrsSTI, The Mother Bitch of all communist dogs: orlando, polanski, niubee, sand, talkcover, amata, CHAOS, WhatDoYouThink, babygirl, notdumb, and many more
[Image: dogsbarking.gif]
Laughing
Christians always brother here, sister there, hug everywhere.no kena i steal laugh.
[+] 1 user Likes tanakow's post
Okay, I teach you Gracians how to contain the spread of virus in your church!
Yes, ask EVERY MEMBER to come to your church this Saturday. No, not because the virus will not get you like what the stupid Prince said. It’s for a lockdown for everyone who have attended the, much like the Diamond Princess cruise. No one is to leave the church. Then test everyone for the virus. In this way no need contact tracing.

In this way sure to catch the Super virus spreader. If the person doesn’t come to the church to be quarantined, then he is the super spreader!

lvlrsSTI, The Mother Bitch of all communist dogs: orlando, polanski, niubee, sand, talkcover, amata, CHAOS, WhatDoYouThink, babygirl, notdumb, and many more
[+] 1 user Likes SAMSENGKIA's post
14-2-2020 8:32 PM
tanakow said:
Christians always brother here, sister there, hug everywhere.no kena i steal laugh.

They also call the pastor, Father here, Father there.
In some cases , in other to get MORE blessing, they will go up to the preacher OR pastor, after the service, to kiss his hand. In this way sure to get more than his blessings. Imagine the Pastor was tested positive on Feb 11, so expect many more within the next 14 days..This time really HELLILUYAH!,

COVID-19: Catholic Church in Singapore suspends all Masses
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/covid-19-catho...51810.html

Hi FarkPanda Prince, how har?
Would you follow to suspend services?
Well, you have dig yourself into a hole

Because if you follow, means your message of “ if you come to my church, the virus will not get to you” is all bullshit.

If you don’t follow, means sooner or later, the virus will get to you. Really LPPL!

Heard that Waterloo Street Temple or Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple will cancel the burrowing and return of ang pow event on the 正月二十六 (19 February 2020 Wednesday)

But the temple will be open as usual.

Note this event is the biggest event of the Temple after CNY and attracts about 500,000. By cancelling the event, this Temple acts responsibly. They never claim, unlike FarkPanda Prince that if you come to the Temple, the virus will not get you.

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Why-is-Ku...wded-today

i have been to all 3 and my thots is there are more hugging and hand holding than the other 2. there are also more one to one contact in churches. some also provide snacks, allowing easy virus transmission via open layout food.

going into mosque is serious business, need to wear proper clothings and wash hands, legs, elbows, knees and face. women will be veiled too. no physical contact allowed.

Chinese temples, contact is minimum, due to the fact that visitors usually holding joss sticks or prayer givings, providing a distance when talking to someone. hot incense smoke is also unfriendly to virus.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post
11-2-2020 4:20 PM
SAMSENGKIA said:
Last time, during SARS, I understand got Catholic Church got people infected during confession sessions, so many church closed sessions. Now got Paya Lebar Church kena.

Where is god when we need you Har?

coz taoist/buddhist go to temple pray to guanyin, mus.lim go mosque pray to allah, no exchange of saliva..

Laughing Laughing
Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)