How does HAO market competitiveness compares to Giant n NTUC ?
WESTGATE in J EAST just open a new Hao market.
[+] 1 user Likes trendy's post
It's Fairprice Supermarket. Why call it NTUC?

NTUC is the umbrella union.

It goes into the business of well, workers' union, supermarket (as Fairprice), insurance (as Income), pharmacy (as Unity), Convenience Stores (as Cheers), nursing homes and ......................taxis (as Comfort).

When you say NTUC, I have to scratch my head to make sure you are not talking about nursing homes. Happy
Price, Hao is higher right ?
18-10-2020 8:52 AM
Yanghua said:

It goes into the business of well, workers' union, supermarket (as Fairprice), insurance (as Income), pharmacy (as Unity), Convenience Stores (as Cheers), nursing homes and ......................taxis (as Comfort).

When you say NTUC, I have to scratch my head to make sure you are not talking about nursing homes. Happy
...cont'd

NTUC always go into businesses with a large customer base. Supermarket, insurance, pharmacy, convenience stores, taxis, and now, a growing sector, nursing homes.

https://ntuchealth.sg/nursing-homes/

Nursing home jobs are recession proof.

If you are not picky, you can find a job in a nursing home easily. Start work next week? Training is provided.
18-10-2020 8:53 AM
Steven Fang said:
Price, Hao is higher right ?
Thunk so....orange with apple lehh.
Very cheap and vege very fresh
All stuffs in NTUC is higher than Hao, Sheng Siong, Giant ....... NTUC is a damm rip off. You go compare the veggies ..... Sheng Siong always cheaper, same goes for meat and chicken. NTUC some dare to call themselves a co-operative
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post
18-10-2020 8:52 AM
Yanghua said:

NTUC very profitable. look at the annual report.
18-10-2020 9:46 AM
makehay said:
NTUC very profitable. look at the annual report.

They go into all the businesses which are bao jiak. Supermarket, insurance, pharmacy...and now nursing homes (demand for beds is very high).
Only NTUC maid service failed. Closed down.

My bro in law also in maid service. He started a $1 maid fee n NTUC closed shop.

Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)