How high should gst be, before govt say it will never raise gst.
How high is gst before govt say no more.
When the people decide to vote the PAP and their legions of brown nose stooges out:

[Image: 7944-brown-nose-dog.jpg]
"If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals. Hence, a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity."
- MP Lim Wee Kiak apologises for comments on pay
[Image: YqUYU.jpg][IMG URL]
~ Matthew 25:40: "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'"- (NIV)
Regards
B.C.
4-1-2018 7:51 PM
stockhacker said:
How high is gst before govt say no more.
When come to money nobody will set a limit.
It is exactly same as the US FEDERAL DEBT limit which is 100% pliant and pliable
I dont think they (imo) might even though of how height or rather the max ceiling can hit and stop.
They will push up and up...
Afterall, they are rich, who care whether the ground can survive or not.
Just give rebates and discount will do.
SAY NO TO GST HIKE!

SAY YES TO INCOME TAX HIKE FOR THE ULTRA RICH !

BRING BACK ESTATE DUTY !
13-1-2018 7:30 AM
Honestboy said:
SAY NO TO GST HIKE!

SAY YES TO INCOME TAX HIKE FOR THE ULTRA RICH !

BRING BACK ESTATE DUTY !

Income tax is another killer.
imo, many probably paying monthly income tax bills.
One whole shot is too much.
Can totally whip out one month salary.
The ultra rich and ministers should be proud to pay more taxes. Those earning more than one million a year.

[Image: warren-buffett-warren-buffett-if-anythin...ss-and.jpg]
Message to the rulers of Singapore

Don’t keep thinking of taxing the mass, GST IS AN INFLATIONARY TAX, please tax those who deserve to pay more taxes...you, your elite friends, the ultra rich

[Image: img-bill-gates-and-warren-buffett-school...-o-536.jpg]
13-1-2018 7:37 AM
Honestboy said:
The ultra rich and ministers should be proud to pay more taxes. Those earning more than one million a year.

[Image: warren-buffett-warren-buffett-if-anythin...ss-and.jpg]

For warren buffett, it is a bit different

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers...thaway.asp
Berkshire Hathaway pays Warren Buffett a $100,000 annual salary, technically speaking

His main income
https://www.fool.com/investing/2017/04/2...ncome.aspx

His name is stained.
Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)