How much can one earn driving grab or gojek with own car?
Let's say drive peak hours only, 6 days a week, use own car?

Looks like a great way to make some quick buck, meet 'nice' characters and gain instant fame..
Never less than $3K. Most will earn around $5K.

Treeswing

2-2-2019 7:41 PM
bw2013 said:
Let's say drive peak hours only, 6 days a week, use own car?

Looks like a great way to make some quick buck, meet 'nice' characters and gain instant fame..
2-2-2019 7:48 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Never less than $3K.

Treeswing

Really? Sounds like good spare money. Can tell me more about your experience? Like what times and day do you drive?
Not me. Whenever I booked a Grabcar, I will always interview the driver to find out if it is his own car or rental car as I am a kaypoh. Those who drive their own car said they make between $3K-$5K depending on how many hours they are on the roads. If they drive from 7 am till 11 am (morning shift) and then from 5 pm till 11 pm (evening shift) everyday, they will make at least $5K. If they only drive during the weekdays from Mon-Friday and skipped the weekends, then their earnings will be around $3K. They maxed their earnings only be driving during peak hours (morning/evening) instead of a single shift but it can be very exhausting to do split shifts.

Treeswing

2-2-2019 7:51 PM
bw2013 said:
Really? Sounds like good spare money. Can tell me more about your experience? Like what times and day do you drive?
[+] 1 user Likes STUKA76_DADDY's post
2-2-2019 8:01 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Not me. Whenever I booked a Grabcar, I will always interview the driver to find out if it is his own car or rental car as I am a kaypoh. Those who drive their own car said they make between $3K-$5K depending on how many hours they are on the roads. If they drive from 7 am till 11 am (morning shift) and then from 5 pm till 11 pm (evening shift) everyday, they will make at least $5K. If they only drive during the weekdays from Mon-Friday and skipped the weekends, then their earnings will be around $3K. They maxed their earnings only be driving during peak hours (morning/evening) instead of a single shift but it can be very exhausting to do split shifts.

Treeswing

Thank you Brother for sharing

Sharing is caring thumbs up
[+] 1 user Likes bw2013's post
You are most welcome Bro Big hug

Treeswing

2-2-2019 8:09 PM
bw2013 said:
Thank you Brother for sharing

Sharing is caring thumbs up
2-2-2019 7:48 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Never less than $3K. Most will earn around $5K.

Treeswing

have never caught a line of b.s so must be true. Big smile
These Pte Hire drivers bought and are driving Parf cars that are left with 1-3 years remaining on their COE or even recently renewed COE cars. So they can actually cover back the purchase costs of their cars after 6 months or even less. After that, it is pure profits all the way for them after deducting maintenance costs, road tax/insurance etc. which must be borne by them.

Treeswing

2-2-2019 8:13 PM
Blin said:
have never caught a line of b.s so must be true. Big smile
2-2-2019 8:18 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
These Pte Hire drivers bought and are driving Parf cars that are left with 1-3 years remaining on their COE or even recently renewed COE cars. So they can actually cover back the purchase costs of their cars after 6 months or even less. After that, it is pure profits all the way for them after deducting maintenance costs, road tax/insurance etc. which must be borne by them.

Treeswing

Im driving a VW mpv. Its 1.4ltr turbo. I send my kids to work with it. So thought of making some pocket money. You think this car is suitable for grab & gojek? Not aiming much, maybe like 1 to 2k a month.
Scarli meet those jovina types sure mati Laughing
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)