How much can one earn driving grab or gojek with own car?
2-2-2019 8:18 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
These Pte Hire drivers bought and are driving Parf cars that are left with 1-3 years remaining on their COE or even recently renewed COE cars. So they can actually cover back the purchase costs of their cars after 6 months or even less. After that, it is pure profits all the way for them after deducting maintenance costs, road tax/insurance etc. which must be borne by them.

Treeswing

That looks like a good proposition........... Laughing Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
2-2-2019 8:29 PM
p1acebo said:
Scarli meet those jovina types sure mati Laughing

I dont mind meeting.. Will get her autograph.. Haha
It is ok if it is diesel because you don't want to see a big chunk of your earnings eaten by a petrol guzzling turbo engine. But make sure your car seats are leather so that you can clean them easily for the health of your family. I highly recommend you try out Grabhitch first because you don't need to convert your car or have a PDVL. You are officially restricted to providing 2 Grabhitch rides per day but I know many Grabhitch drivers do more than 2 bookings per day because LTA closes both eyes to this violation.

Treeswing

2-2-2019 8:26 PM
bw2013 said:
Im driving a VW mpv. Its 1.4ltr turbo. I send my kids to work with it. So thought of making some pocket money. You think this car is suitable for grab & gojek? Not aiming much, maybe like 1 to 2k a month.
There are smart people in this world and there are dumb people in this world. Unfortunately, most are in the latter category.

Treeswing

2-2-2019 8:31 PM
debono said:
That looks like a good proposition........... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Provided car don’t break down often and no car accident. If happen,喝西北风。
I noticed many of them driving Toyota because of its reliability. They chose common bread and butter cars with easily available car spare parts.

Treeswing

2-2-2019 8:54 PM
S100125 said:
Provided car don’t break down often and no car accident. If not 喝西北风。
2-2-2019 7:41 PM
bw2013 said:
Let's say drive peak hours only, 6 days a week, use own car?

Looks like a great way to make some quick buck, meet 'nice' characters and gain instant fame..
really wanto know?
join as member or read more at grab gojek forum. you will know the pekchekness of this job also..

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-...4-362.html
2-2-2019 8:55 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
I noticed many of them driving Toyota because of its reliability. They chose common bread and butter cars with easily available car spare parts.

Treeswing

I agree Toyota cars are reliable, but their spare parts are very expensive. For this reason, many Toyota cars stolen, and when finally recovered, finds that their parts are all changed to other make of spare parts...... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
2-2-2019 8:26 PM
bw2013 said:
Im driving a VW mpv. Its 1.4ltr turbo. I send my kids to work with it. So thought of making some pocket money. You think this car is suitable for grab & gojek? Not aiming much, maybe like 1 to 2k a month.

2-2-2019 8:55 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:

Treeswing

2-2-2019 9:00 PM
debono said:
I agree Toyota cars are reliable, but their spare parts are very expensive. For this reason, many Toyota cars stolen, and when finally recovered, finds that their parts are all changed to other make of spare parts...... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

Toyota appears to be the most popular among private hire cars.
avoid Honda and Nissan as their consumption can come as quite a shocker.
VW 1.4 turbo is a relatively good engine + consumption, even better if yours was a twin-charged TSi.
if you fling enough crap shit into the universe, occasionally the breeze is going to blow your way
[Image: v9bf49j.jpg]
I wonder if got chiobu drive grab Big Grin
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)