How to ask for pay rise and yet make your boss happy?
We can't be asking for pay rise telling our bosses we deserve higher pay because we work hard. I am sure many will say the same and bosses would have heard too many of these.
Also, we can't be asking for pay rise if we can't provide any reason.

So, how can you ask for pay rise? I don't think your bosses want to be threatened with "i got a better offer, so I am quitting unless you give me a pay rise."
Just tell your boss u going to sabor him lose big big if don't increase lah. Rolling on the flor laughing
Flood gate open so wide.
Your boss will tell you to leave any time if you want since you are not satisfied with your current pay. Rolling on the flor laughing
I can employ cheap FT to replace you.
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
Give your pay rise to your boss. You have your pay rise and your boss is happy.
18-5-2019 12:51 PM
stockhacker said:
We can't be asking for pay rise telling our bosses we deserve higher pay because we work hard. I am sure many will say the same and bosses would have heard too many of these.
18-5-2019 12:51 PM
stockhacker said:

If you can help your boss earn profits....
But then you have to record down each of the projects you bring in.
18-5-2019 12:53 PM
stockhacker said:
Also, we can't be asking for pay rise if we can't provide any reason.

So, how can you ask for pay rise? I don't think your bosses want to be threatened with "i got a better offer, so I am quitting unless you give me a pay rise."

Show your boss the proof of having you earn good profits.
Had u seen Indonesian svp resigned then asked for more bonuses, mgmt gave in then withdrew the letter ? Two month later , immediately the money was banked in, he threw his resignation letter again, for real this time....
The mgmt 傻傻地,给人家玩笨,..they willingly gave him $$$..as a send off gift
The same individual always do mini fund raising team lunch event , everybody has to contribute a sum of money, of course is overcharged meal that the change will ended up in his pocket, he also made his staff pay him $100 per head to attend his farewell party
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)