How to make reemployment of older worker a success?
Force companies to fugg off foreign traxhes and retrain the older Singaporeans to replace them.

If companies kpkb says local not good enough, then tell them to operate in their favorite cheap foreign traxhes homeland.

MNC is useless in SG when they don't employ more locals than foreign traxhes.
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 4 users Like Tangsen's post
30-8-2019 11:21 AM
Tangsen said:
Force companies to fugg off foreign traxhes and retrain the older Singaporeans to replace them.

If companies kpkb says local not good enough, then tell them to operate in their favorite cheap foreign traxhes homeland.

Advantage in employing foreigners without local labour legislation constraints.
only blur like sotong emperor kid brother, sotong emperor more blurrer
It can never b a success. They are being used to man the grinder
Why, because no quota for EP.

30-8-2019 11:34 AM
SotongOngTee said:
Advantage in employing foreigners without local labour legislation constraints.
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
MOM should stop TaIJI from one Problem to another.

FTs Problem cannot solve and they created new FP category.

[Image: gjZsMam.jpg]
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
30-8-2019 12:01 PM
Tangsen said:
Why, because no quota for EP.

1. They will continue to make the same 10 year -old mistakes for the next 20 years in the Employment Pass criteria

2. When CPF not enough, Govt just tell you to sell your 3- room HDB when you are old

3. No good jobs, that is why make you work till 70 or 80 years old

4. They will say its a SUCESS because they created the Top 12 or 25 LOUSY Unwanted jobs for citizens
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post
The mom officials can do a lot of things in my view, including talk to company hiring mgr, why he need to hire foreigners, is relatively easy things to do
If u look at contract income tax department, from time to time they invited peoples to lim kopi...just to understand what they do ....
A lot of time, this itself became a deterrence, peoples stop certain activities after the authority understood what they tried to achieve behind the scenes
Mom can ask for.org chart easily , to better assess and scrutinize the granularity or mix of foreigners down to different group and division , with a better bird eye views
In the past when hr tried to question certain mgr hiring practice, his response was change the organization chart in phone directory in their intranet , by flatten it, everyone report to him, therefore u see better mix of local and foreigners
,this is call cheating, the indonesian svp did just that
, reality the organization structure favoured foreigners still there
Also, when a manager fire any local, his name and approving manager , or underperformed any local staff, need to be noted down , share this information to ica,
A new channel for this type dispute has to be setup to articulate upfront the purpose, the traditional channel is old fashion and peoples do not see it as strict ,
The authority has to have power to summon and prosecute , Ica will be important because they can better assess if this individual pro Singapore or he's here to build little india 2 ,at the expense of local
"I underperformed u and fire u, so that I can replace u with few more of my "country men"...I apply for pr, approved, wala....best of both world,
The ft favourite theme song is "need top talent", need good talent is true, but is all hype up beyond reality
, boasting is a better word, then u see few Filipinos ladies or Indian not so talent got the jobs, hr told ft, pretend interview few locals, find those retrenched and jobless, because they have a lot of time, pretend say a few words like "we are still interview more candidates" but already decided on Filipino sexy lady long ago ....u should ask hr which side are you on ?
Mom ica entitled to be loud and harsh, is their job to screen
A way to common and overused response of the like of "we have no authority to interfere with company process or how they conduct hiring " simply not good enough
Therefore u should contact senior senior senior most senior mgmt or call union , if u not union member u can fill in this form here, become a member then union help u ...
This kind of response is too weak
my thoughts.
most companies don't really care about older workers.
what matter most is the bottom line, Profits.
they will continue to get cheap FTs to work for them.

also depends on opportunity whether employers want to give older worker a chance to learn or not.

also depends on whether younger staff willing to mentor older workers or not.
30-8-2019 11:21 AM
Tangsen said:

Can retrain u meh ?? Go dig your own grave deep deep and sleep lah u ..k#@
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
10-10-2019 9:42 AM
jameslee58 said:
In the past when hr tried to question certain mgr hiring practice, his response was change the organization chart in phone directory in their intranet , by flatten it, everyone report to him, therefore u see better mix of local and foreigners
,this is call cheating, the indonesian svp did just that
, reality the organization structure favoured foreigners still there

Dear James

Thanks for sharing inside news that most people like me are not even aware. Give you a rating point.

Yes, my friend said for some FT positions, MOM did ask for Org Chart from their Dept to submit to HR. I didn't know that MOM allow them to cheat like that.

So its back to the Drawing Board! Just like useless TAFEP, TADM, WSG . . .. are just WAYANG Dept only.

MOM is still the same Pain in the Ass.

giveup
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)