How you see yourself in the office?
8-8-2017 6:39 PM
maipenrai said:
If I manager and got such worker, I no dare drink the coffee. Nono got kay leow anot?

Haha...salty coffee?
8-8-2017 7:06 PM
hfourhappy said:
Haha...salty coffee?

You got drink before. Your maid serve you? Surprised
Most managers apply rules to others but not themselves...
8-8-2017 8:32 AM
hfourhappy said:
We have colleagues in the offices.
Good one and bad one and neutral one.

But what makes a very good colleagues?
1. Able to work as a team, cooperative.
2. Not calculative.
3. Never act blur type.
4. Never back stab you.
5. Never hold any grudges.
6. Not those got cannon sound and smoke, but no cannon balls.
7. Willing to help one another.
8. Never point fingers even one makes mistakes.

But having a good colleague is very hard to find nowadays.
Many are very self center and keep everything to themselve
I guess you can still find them, but they are usually those 17 year old girls who just finished Sec 4 or 21 year old army boys who just ROD, but give them a few years, they will learn...
Worked with big MNC, local listed, SME, started up for 30yrs .... only I learn ....

It's just a job, don't take it too seriously.
Take the pay and do what you suppose to do because there is no loyalty anymore.

Gone are those days you stay in one job and one company forever. And the boss of the company will take care of you. Those things are in my father generation when polis wear short pants.
But, saying that. I am very fortunate as I have quite a few bosses became my friend when I left my company. Had kopi with one today whom I work for 15 years ago.
8-8-2017 9:40 PM
sgtalker said:
Most managers apply rules to others but not themselves...

Usually we can see how the department function by looking at the manager attitudes towards his/her staffs ya...thumbs up
8-8-2017 9:44 PM
Notdumb said:
He forgot 24/7 posting on forums and no one sabor him. Rolling on the flor laughing

I seldom post to you Danko as I dont want to cross road with you.
Since you said I am 24x7, why not proof to everybody here in Sgtalk be it asiaone or Sgtalk forumers, proof that every min or rather every hour I post something.
Filter out my nick and check it out.
Just proof to everybody.
And not post this and then run road hopping to bait someone to join in the attack as you just to do it in asiaone, the famous cyberbullies, you forgotten?
Show the proof....

By the way, you said 'No one sabo me', this show the true colour of you. Waiting, baiting, enticing others to join in the attack as what you do in asiaone forums. Probably maybe you can get your asiaone cyberbullies (you know who they are).

Or probably moderators need to be aware of you and your gang.
8-8-2017 9:56 PM
Tangsen said:
Worked with big MNC, local listed, SME, started up for 30yrs .... only I learn ....

It's just a job, don't take it too seriously.
Take the pay and do what you suppose to do because there is no loyalty anymore.

Gone are those days you stay in one job and one company forever. And the boss of the company will take care of you. Those things are in my father generation when polis wear short pants.

Bro, yes I agreed.
As one grow old, one tend to not really matter about fame or title but want to have peace and work hard and get paid. Let the young move up to the managerial level.
Older staffs might consider to be a supportive role to them younger staffs.
Happythumbs up
Do u know mgr can manipulate a person to be non team player?
He will go bad mouth X to staff a, so staff feel special, then he go on to c and D... Naturally u want to align to the boss, so boss will say x is a jerk , a B c D...Will sure agreed
Never mind X is good or not , is irrelevant in today performance measurements system, where u rank solely base on personal liking or disliking
I known one married woman she so sexy that all male bosses want to get her out
The Mgmt policy is u must rotate role after few years , but only she can stay in same role for 15 years, because most male bosses are male, she flirt with Everyone until they song song, some even buy her gift and dinner, using good performance as an excuse to reward her, for the fact to spend quality time with one to one...
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)