How you see yourself in the office?
Bro, I hope to fully retire in 5 years time when I turn 55, now I only semi-retired Big smile Big Grin

Treeswing

12-2-2019 12:50 PM
p1acebo said:
Bro, my sentiments too thumbs up
[+] 1 user Likes STUKA76_DADDY's post
Retirement to me means, I can do what I want, when I want & how I want. thumbs up

12-2-2019 12:48 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Better not to retire immediately. Best to semi-retire for a few years first before full retirement.

Treeswing
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
One thing most mgr failed , always, is to keep their ego in check
Once u become mgr there will always peoples feed u with ego, boss here boss there, u so great, laugh so loud over unfunny joke, had u see fat woman fake the laugh before until u hear laughing sound but no laughing facial expressions ? Because her face nerve 抽筋,due to forcing herself to laugh ...overdo it
...but never mind all that....my point is, the boss love it so much, like addicted to cocaine, if u not those type of fake a hole, u will not be his friend ...So all boss eventually become A HOLE because taken too much cocaine
12-2-2019 8:53 PM
jameslee58 said:
One thing most mgr failed , always, is to keep their ego in check
Once u become mgr there will always peoples feed u with ego, boss here boss there, u so great, laugh so loud over unfunny joke, had u see fat woman fake the laugh before until u hear laughing sound but no laughing facial expressions ? Because her face nerve 抽筋,due to forcing herself to laugh ...overdo it
...but never mind all that....my point is, the boss love it so much, like addicted to cocaine, if u not those type of fake a hole, u will not be his friend ...So all boss eventually become A HOLE because taken too much cocaine

oh yes....sly old Chinese fox laugh like that.
very fake.
even new colleague join already can see that sly old fox attitude in work.
12-2-2019 11:21 AM
Tangsen said:
I see myself as a person with a "I don't care and I don't know" attitude in office. Do only what I was paid to do. I guess it's because I have no intention to work more than another few years before I retire

sometimes when you ask colleagues for help, some colleagues don't want to help you.
just gv only 1 word answer n glue on his fooking seat.
If u work those managers who are very 乡下 type...
It will be a torture, 不会講话,不会做人。。。
Say wrong thing do wrong thing
There's this Indonesian manager , he only hired 乡下 type of peoples because he liked to be pampered with praise, he psychologically not balance, he cannot move his day and slump in his chair if no one say nice things to him, He only talk to peoples who praised him like God, got one indian chap even told him "u r my god, I am your dog"...every year good bonus, every year he was given high profile assignments...
He once said in private, I don't give a sheet about the rest of peoples, he got 100 peoples under him, he won't respond to your email or phone calls...
That's how he made himself a king ....
[+] 1 user Likes jameslee58's post
I gave an example.

You walking with manager and in front there is a banana skin in your path, you did not see it and you step onto it, causing you fell down. After you fell down, your manager then tell you, in front got banana skin, you should detour at bit and started fake laugh and wanting you to join in with the manager with his fake laugh.
lets put it this way
if u hv bad colleagues its probably because u hv not been good to them.
as for the colleagues with all or some of the 8 strong points, be thankful..
13-2-2019 8:23 AM
hfourhappy said:
I gave an example.

You walking with manager and in front there is a banana skin in your path, you did not see it and you step onto it, causing you fell down. After you fell down, your manager then tell you, in front got banana skin, you should detour at bit and started fake laugh and wanting you to join in with the manager with his fake laugh.

That is why people fall into danger
They can’t sense something is wrong n beware of how to handle the situation

Lol
What goes around comes around
13-2-2019 8:31 AM
Lukongsimi said:
That is why people fall into danger
They can’t sense something is wrong n beware of how to handle the situation

Lol

Bro, sometimes when we work, we might overlook something, that is where teamwork comes in.

eg) Your colleague will inform you , hey Luk, your request need to be sign off by security / compliance department before submitting to stakeholders....and you reply "Hey H4h, thanks for telling me, I forgot about this.

And not knowing but don't tell you, sit on his chair and do nothing till you submit to stakeholders and then started to tell you, Hey Luk, you get approval from security / compliance team?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)