Huawei CFO’s arrest poses a threat to China’s global 5G mobile ambitions
Analnis always falls for my trap. I was just waiting for him to accuse me of bluffing when I can easily rebut him time and time again. Dumb ass Cheena Rolling on the flor laughing

Treeswing
7-12-2018 11:43 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Analnis always falls for my trap. I was just waiting for him to accuse me of bluffing when I can easily rebut him time and time again. Dumb ass Cheena Rolling on the flor laughing

Treeswing

You are addicted to bluffing!

Don't try to wiggle yourself out of your own lies, unless you can let everyone know your true identity!
I will be showing the entire page of my Singtel hp bill minus my address, name and other personal details. Enough to prove to everyone in here the point that I didn't lie about my $6 hp plan Big Grin

Treeswing

7-12-2018 11:43 AM
alanis said:
Don't bluff!

Such numbers can't identify anything at all!
I am not dumb enough to reveal my true identity and you yourself is unwilling to do it too. The photos I will be uploading later is to rebut your false accusations of my lying about my $6 hp plan.

Treeswing

7-12-2018 11:46 AM
alanis said:

Don't try to wiggle yourself out of your own lies, unless you can let everyone know your true identity!
7-12-2018 11:49 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
I am not dumb enough to reveal my true identity and you yourself is unwilling to do it too. The photos I will be uploading later is to rebut your false accusations of my lying about my $6 hp plan.

Treeswing

But you are dumb enough to think that ALL others are idiots! Rolling on the flor laughing
aiya its as clear as daylight that these angmoh are not happy with china's lead in 5g technologies.
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink's post
If Trump says unfair trade practice, such kidnapping is unfair trade practice. It is inhuman.
7-12-2018 12:49 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
aiya its as clear as daylight that these angmoh are not happy with china's lead in 5g technologies.

yeah by copying everyone else
7-12-2018 11:46 AM
alanis said:

Neh lah. No need to ask.
7-12-2018 12:59 PM
keys said:
yeah by copying everyone else
Copy from who they are the leader. Yr IQ not high leh
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)