Huawei CFO Ah Meng kena arrested by Canadian officials !!
#1
Surprised Surprised

Huawei executive arrested by Canadian officials at US request

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/hua...s-request/
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#2
Huawei CFO arrested in Canada at request of US government ‘for violating Iran sanctions’

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomac...ed-canadia
Quote
#3
the fine in $billions?.
Quote
#4
6-12-2018 9:12 AM
EXBB said:
Surprised Surprised

Huawei executive arrested by Canadian officials at US request

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/hua...s-request/

Fcuk American imperialism!!! Angry Angry Angry
Quote
#5
American law has become law of the whole world?
Quote
#6
How can they sell to Iran. Iran building a nuke weapon is bad for China too. Damn shortsighted #$%@#%@#
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty


Quote
#7
6-12-2018 9:22 AM
Cory said:
How can they sell to Iran. Iran building a nuke weapon is bad for China too. Damn shortsighted #$%@#%@#

You mean American law applies to the whole world?

Is the American president elected by the whole world?
Quote
#8
Laughing
Quote
#9
6-12-2018 9:19 AM
alanis said:
You mean American law applies to the whole world?

Is the American president elected by the whole world?

[Image: Featured-Five-Eyes-NSA-et-al.jpg?resize=700%2C329]

Not surprised, Canada are one of the 5 eyes Anglo-Saxon gangs only bully non-white countries
Quote
#10
6-12-2018 9:23 AM
alanis said:
You mean American law applies to the whole world?

Is the American president elected by the whole world?

Yes, it applies to whole world. You dunno ? Then see China companies dare to sell more to Iran or not lor.
Don't tell me ZTE not agree. Rubbish.
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty


Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: