Huawei CFO Ah Meng kena arrested by Canadian officials !!
7-12-2018 1:54 PM
alanis said:
I prefer your neh neh provided your neh neh are as good as this: Laughing

[Image: 255127c00db835792de71db0ebe16b04.jpg]

Chinese Culture from today China PRC is amazing.
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

7-12-2018 1:52 PM
niubee said:
U need to go back Philippines

I am back ... in SG .... Big smile
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

7-12-2018 2:08 PM
Cory said:

7-12-2018 2:08 PM
Cory said:

USA : Best of the best!

7-12-2018 1:16 PM
Sand said:
The sanction by US is not endorsed by UN. Therefore it is an individual nation's affair.

Other nation needs not follow. Kidnapping of other's citizen is illegal.

UN is powerless lah, just like the iraq war, what has the UN done before the war? US claim that iraq has nuclear weapons but can't find any prove. And what has UN done to US after the war after so many years? Basically US is a 'big bully' country whenever they feel they are threaten, be it economically are security.
7-12-2018 2:09 PM
Cory said:
I am back ... in SG .... Big smile

Go back your motherland Philippines Bye
6-12-2018 9:29 AM
theold said:
Under Obama, the sanctions are solved. Under Trump, U turn back. People are caught.

China said sanctions are solved but not US Rolling on the flor laughing
6-12-2018 9:29 AM
Cory said:
""The Chinese side firmly opposes and strongly protests over such kind of actions which seriously harmed the human rights of the victim."

... oh yes finally China learn how to respect Human Rights .... from America

thumbs up Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
6-12-2018 9:31 AM
doraemon said:
The US always accused others of invading other countries but it seems that the US is the biggest invader of all time. How can they ask Canada to arrest another person because the company that she works for is suspect of selling things to Iran? How can Canada arrest on behalf of the US?

China had bullied Spore by retaining our Terrexes, not respecting Human Rights either!! So happy this is happening to China. thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes yummysukiyaki's post
7-12-2018 3:18 PM
yummysukiyaki said:
China had bullied Spore by retaining our Terrexes, not respecting Human Rights either!! So happy this is happening to China. thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing Big Grin

China retained our Terrexes without any reason? I guess you never heard the jokes from our dearest PM on China before at 2013 Laughing

'In an after-dinner speech Tuesday to U.S. businessmen, Lee Hsien Loong made a couple of jokes that could pass for stand-up comedy.

He drew laughs — and some groans — with his quips, including one about China's environmental problems.

"Beijing residents joke that to get a free smoke all they have to do is open their windows!" Lee said.

He then alluded to thousands of pig carcasses recently fished from Chinese rivers.

"(In) Shanghai, if you want some pork soup, you just turn on the tap," he said.

His audience appeared doubtful if that was good taste, until he added, "That's their joke, not mine!"' Rolling on the flor laughing

https://www.yahoo.com/news/singapore-pm-...itics.html
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)