Huawei CFO Ah Meng kena arrested by Canadian officials !!
7-12-2018 10:24 AM
Castello SF Chong said:
Before Iraq war china had invasion into middle east.

Wow!

Your imagination is super powderful! Rolling on the flor laughing

How come you didn't "see" China's invasion and occupation of USA? Rolling on the flor laughing
China may have to enact the one China policy.

Arrest USA executives who do business with Taiwan under infringe of one China policy.
7-12-2018 10:39 AM
niubee said:
China may have to enact the one China policy.

Arrest USA executives who do business with Taiwan under infringe of one China policy.

I hope Xi go ahead with your suggestion.
7-12-2018 11:24 AM
lionkingch55 said:
Arrest Trump Pompeo for selling arms to Taiwan
7-12-2018 7:34 AM
Sand said:
When did Huawei sell nuke weapon to Iran? Iran is developing own nuclear weapon just like N Korea.

Actually, if don't know, don't post fake news.

u stupid or what. u sell them all this telecom things isn't helping them to support their nuke build. You think sanction is for what ?
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

you should know your internal extremist in your countries can do. Helping Iran today will means your home could be target of future extremist with nuke. I will cry for you to see Shanghai go to ashes by nuke just because you want to support a selfish corporate businesses.
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

7-12-2018 11:24 AM
lionkingch55 said:

Capture u first.. Rolling on the flor laughing
7-12-2018 11:38 AM
Cory said:
you should know your internal extremist in your countries can do. Helping Iran today will means your home could be target of future extremist with nuke. I will cry for you to see Shanghai go to ashes by nuke just because you want to support a selfish corporate businesses.

Hahaha!

Someone finally pick up the guts to come in and s@ck angmoh cock and carry angmoh balls! Rolling on the flor laughing
7-12-2018 8:26 AM
NumberCruncher said:
You turned a blind eye to Khashoggi’s murder in the name of cheaper oil yet believe it’s justifiable to arrest a woman on no charge. Abiding by rule of law indeed. God is watching.

Lhl should come out N shout "rule of international law".
how her nehneh

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)