Humans! I'm saddened for the events in New Zealand....
#1
Humanity at its worse! Nothing can be and will never be solved via violence!

I still think humans are better than that and NZ will come strong Big hug
Quote
#2
God, you can wipe out human race if you want to stop violence.
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
Quote
#3
Mortal! Humans are good by nature, it will be harsh to wipe out an entire race just because a few misfits Big smile

15-3-2019 5:09 PM
Oneworld said:
God, you can wipe out human race if you want to stop violence.
Quote
#4
15-3-2019 5:11 PM
God said:
Mortal! Humans are good by nature, it will be harsh to wipe out an entire race just because a few misfits Big smile

If human are good by nature, earth will not be exploited until like this where poor animals are wiped out. Human violence is prevalent.
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
Quote
#5
15-3-2019 5:15 PM
Oneworld said:
If human are good by nature, earth will not be exploited until like this where poor animals are wiped out. Human violence is prevalent.

Before the Noah's Ark, humans lived until the ripe old age of 800 to 900 years old, because God find that humans are bad, therefore after Noah's Ark, humans only can live up to 120 years old, maximum.......... Geek Geek Geek
Quote
#6
Mortal! You appeared around 2 million years ago and your lifespan has nothing to do with your sins. Its has to do with your diet Big smile


15-3-2019 5:18 PM
debono said:
Before the Noah's Ark, humans lived until the ripe old age of 800 to 900 years old, because God find that humans are bad, therefore after Noah's Ark, humans only can live up to 120 years old, maximum.......... Geek Geek Geek
Quote
#7
15-3-2019 5:18 PM
debono said:
Before the Noah's Ark, humans lived until the ripe old age of 800 to 900 years old, because God find that humans are bad, therefore after Noah's Ark, humans only can live up to 120 years old, maximum.......... Geek Geek Geek

Can’t be 800 years old in the past Big smile
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
Quote
#8
15-3-2019 5:07 PM
God said:
Humanity at its worse! Nothing can be and will never be solved via violence!

I still think humans are better than that and NZ will come strong Big hug



i was literally jumping with joy at the news.............49 camel-herders meeting their maker.............

bound to be a false-flag attack.......Mossad or what............
God Poked Mary In The Butt = Jesus (Immaculate Deception)
Quote
#9
Good what.
They are not praying to you anyway......
Quote
#10
Mortals! Here is an example of human stupidity! Fortunately this is not a reflection of the mayority.

I gave you brains for a reason, use it Big smile

15-3-2019 5:49 PM
Melo_Melo said:
Good what.
They are not praying to you anyway......
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: