Humans! I'm saddened for the events in New Zealand....
Fugg off the fake cu.nt god. You a kok

15-3-2019 5:07 PM
God said:
Humanity at its worse! Nothing can be and will never be solved via violence!

I still think humans are better than that and NZ will come strong Big hug
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Sweet human! Prove I'm fake! ... I'm more real than you can imagine Big smile

15-3-2019 6:00 PM
Tangsen said:
Fugg off the fake cu.nt god. You a kok
I always believed that religions meant to teach one to be kind and loved. But for the longest time both the Christians and the Muslims has been fighting each other since they knew of each other’s existence...

Their teaching seem to teach them to be of extreme.

Something is just not right about their teaching....of course conveniently blamed on Satan or the extremism of the individual. But surely the teaching of these two religions has some faults. Just my opinion.
[+] 2 users Like Kangtangman's post
15-3-2019 5:24 PM
God said:
Mortal! You appeared around 2 million years ago and your lifespan has nothing to do with your sins. Its has to do with your diet Big smile

Laughing
Finally a human that uses his/her brain... well done mortal! Big smile

15-3-2019 6:04 PM
Kangtangman said:
I always believed that religions meant to teach one to be kind and loved. But for the longest time both the Christians and the Muslims has been fighting each other since they knew of each other’s existence...

Something is just not right about their teaching....of course conveniently blamed on Satan or the extremism of the individual. But surely the teaching of these two religions has some faults. Just my opinion.
Fugg you, prove me my fart is smelly first

15-3-2019 6:01 PM
God said:
Sweet human! Prove I'm fake! ... I'm more real than you can imagine Big smile
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
15-3-2019 6:22 PM
God said:
Finally a human that uses his/her brain... well done mortal! Big smile

Sadly your pretence to be the high being here, stays here....how’s that for using my brain...
This human is awesome! Keep it up! Big smile

15-3-2019 6:37 PM
Kangtangman said:
Sadly your pretence to be the high being here, stays here....how’s that for using my brain...
Mortal! Easy! Stick your finger into your behind.. does it smell? You are welcome Big smile

15-3-2019 6:33 PM
Tangsen said:
Fugg you, prove me my fart is smelly first
15-3-2019 6:04 PM
Kangtangman said:

Gods fault.
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)