Hundreds of commuters blast LTA for introducing extensive security checks at MRT sta
Well ..I hope u all blast n die clap
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
I got no issues with extensive security checks at anywhere, go ahead want to do just do it, I don't care .... thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
9-11-2018 2:59 AM
ah pan said:
I got no issues with extensive security checks at anywhere, go ahead want to do just do it, I don't care .... thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

One day, you better kena strip naked during security check and you will say loudly,I love more security checks.
Daft is daft, no cure for him.
In Sg, daft is a brainless species, need nanny to protect them with more security measures.
官以民为本,民以食为天
Putin is coming, Putin is coming.....journalists all over town. Red dot on the map again.
COE so cheap now..go and buy car la..kpkb for F?
People r silly...when a terrorist strike ..they kpkb gov didnt do this and didn't do that...scream earn millions ...vote them out etc

When they r actually doing something about it...same sh%t apply to them...so it's a thanks less job.
9-11-2018 1:50 AM
EXBB said:
Well ..I hope u all blast n die clap

Ah Kong, you so old already still very evil.
Angry
8-11-2018 6:35 PM
hsidex said:
Keeping damage to its minimum is not the solution. Finding an answer to the root of the problem is. Why do people got so worked up and turn to violent? What have we done wrong? What had been taken away from the people? Many questions the leaders have to ask themselves. Installing thousands of cctv and X-ray machines in train stations will not eliminate but shift the intended targets to other areas. Don't presume would be terrorists as stupid.Our actions are stupid in the eyes of the terrorists.

u do know that keep damage to a minimum is NOT the only solution right? preventive measures like intelligence info sharing with other countries, scanning the internet for radicals, more stringent check and customs... stricter laws to prevent pple for stroking race/religious hatred, etc all these come together to keep our pple safe.
Got funny video on FB on this. Sorry, I dont know how to put it here. Rolling on the flor laughing
9-11-2018 9:08 AM
OLT said:
u do know that keep damage to a minimum is NOT the only solution right? preventive measures like intelligence info sharing with other countries, scanning the internet for radicals, more stringent check and customs... stricter laws to prevent pple for stroking race/religious hatred, etc all these come together to keep our pple safe.

What you said makes good sense. What is the key reason a terrorists wants to bring a bomb into the trains...? Our MRT has been in operation for decades, and nothing untoward had happened, why now the increased in security measures. This extra checks only makes travelling by MRT more inconvenient and slower.....
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)