Hydroxychloroquine beats remdesivir in drug fight against Covid-19!!
#11
20-5-2020 12:00 PM
FaTa said:
As long anything is endorsed by Trump, ever seen (left-wing Pro-Democrat mainstream media, journalists) endorsed it?

If hydroxychloroquine is that bad as they say, how come it saved my friend's life, a Covid-19 patient here in Singapore and still alive "without the nasty health risk"?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/m...19-patient

If hydroxychloroquine is so risky, how come Trump is still alive and bo dai chi after taking for so long?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/19/fda-appe...-drug.html

Thinking
Such anti-malaris drug. Now got chance to fight against dengue?!?.
Quote
#12
20-5-2020 12:06 PM
teeth53 said:
Such anti-malaria drug. Now got chance to fight against dengue?!?.
Instead of using Chloroquine?!?.
Quote
#13
20-5-2020 11:55 AM
lvlrsSTI said:
This has nothing to do with politics...Is Trump a doctor or what? it is wrong to take unproven drugs and ignore warnings from White House's doctors...many Americans will follow the same...one of them killed himself recently after taking Trump's 'medical advice' to take 'chloroquine phosphate'.

Wife survives after couple in their 60s ingested chloroquine phosphate, which Trump falsely claimed was approved to treat coronavirus.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/m...-phosphate

As a world leader and as the President of the World's Most powerful nation, neither Trump nor his VP wears a mask, Trump sets a very bad example to Americans and to the world...as a politician who knows very little about medical treatment for Covid-19, Trump keeps giving medical advices to the general public, very irresponsible. Surprised None of the world leaders has behaved like him, very immature and childish...he's simply not suitable to be a president and world leader. 5

According to the press briefing, Trump endorsed two drugs "chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine", not
chloroquine phosphate, a fish tank cleaner that the Arizona took on their own without consulting their doctor.
How can blame Trump for their foolishness to injest a fish tank cleaner and not the prescription drugs by doctors?
Clearly you are a Trump hater.


Quote: President Donald Trump used his daily press briefing on Sunday to enthusiastically endorse two experimental drugs as treatments for COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus.

The drugs – chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine – are often used for the prevention and treatment of certain types of malaria. They are also used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and a few other conditions.

“It’s a powerful drug on malaria, and there are scientific works on this. Some strong signs,” Trump said, adding that the US had a stockpile of over 29 million hydroxychloroquine pills of that might be used to treat COVID-19.

Source: https://www.businessinsider.sg/trump-tou...?r=US&IR=T
Quote
#14
20-5-2020 12:00 PM
FaTa said:
As long anything is endorsed by Trump, ever seen (left-wing Pro-Democrat mainstream media, journalists) endorsed it?

If hydroxychloroquine is that bad as they say, how come it saved my friend's life, a Covid-19 patient here in Singapore and still alive "without the nasty health risk"?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/m...19-patient

If hydroxychloroquine is so risky, how come Trump is still alive and bo dai chi after taking for so long?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/19/fda-appe...-drug.html

Thinking

First of all, Trump is a politician and businessman, he's not a qualified doctor...he thinks he's rich and powerful, the virus is scared of him. Rolling on the flor laughing

If it really works like what Trump said, why no doctor in the US use it for Covid-19 treatment? why is the number of cases in the US exceed 1.6 million and why death toll jumped to 92,000 overnight? Surprised Surprised Surprised
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, TalkingStock, MrMarket, century, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Quote
#15
According to my recovered Covid-19 friend when you read the article above, he first was prescribed chloroquine but it didn't work and switched to hydroxychloroquine and he quickly recovered.

Cool
Quote
#16
20-5-2020 12:13 PM
FaTa said:
According to my recovered Covid-19 friend when you read the article above, he first was prescribed chloroquine but it didn't work and switched to hydroxychloroquine and he quickly recovered.

Cool

That's an isolated case, do you think American doctors are all idiots like Trump? Worried so far no scientific evidence supports that according to world's medical experts. Surprised
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, TalkingStock, MrMarket, century, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Quote
#17
Not sure remdesivir but
Hydroxychloroquine is not suitable to some ppl
https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplem...g-20064216

Must check allegories before used,may work for some, but not others.
Best is drugs with very little or mild side effects.
Quote
#18
20-5-2020 12:16 PM
talkcover said:
Not sure remdesivir but
Hydroxychloroquine is not suitable to some ppl
https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplem...g-20064216

Must check allegories before used,may work for some, but not others.
Best is drugs with very little or mild side effects.

If it's really so effective, why none of the medical experts from the world's top medical institutions from Europe, Japan and North America support that? why no hospital uses it to treat Covid-19 and death toll keeps going up day by day? 5
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, TalkingStock, MrMarket, century, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Quote
#19
If you listen to a politician for medical advice, you must be a retard Surprised
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, TalkingStock, MrMarket, century, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Quote
#20
20-5-2020 12:12 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
First of all, Trump is a politician and businessman, he's not a qualified doctor...he thinks he's rich and powerful, the virus is scared of him. Rolling on the flor laughing

If it really works like what Trump said, why no doctor in the US use it for Covid-19 treatment? why is the number of cases in the US exceed 1.6 million and why death toll jumped to 92,000 overnight? Surprised Surprised Surprised
That Why. Dr go by the book. Test First B4 using. Not tested csnnit use lor. That why many die. Think so.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: