Hydroxychloroquine beats remdesivir in drug fight against Covid-19!!
21-5-2020 4:28 PM
teeth53 said:
Is cocktail of drug now, some may suit people like Trump n some may not.

Patient may swtich drug with Doctor advise if others drug don't work.

Modern western medicine doesn't work because American president like it to work,
it also don't target some people and not others, it target the pathogen regardless of body.
One shouldn't spread unproven treatment rumours, because people will die.
21-5-2020 4:32 PM
teeth53 said:
Good n best treatment. That was how Changi General Hospital recovered patient said, after three days, he got worst, n nearly go into ICU, then Doctor advised switching to others drug, it work n the patient is fully recovered.

Many patients situation went up and down, and get really worse before it get better without treatment.
Happy to know the patient recover, but it doesn't prove any of the medicine he is taking work.
21-5-2020 4:22 PM
Black_Horse said:
Drug promoted by Trump as coronavirus ‘game changer’ increasingly linked to deaths

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...story.html

Washington post is anti-Trump lah.

What's wrong with Washington post article?

See how hydroxychloroquine is helping Mumbai's police force as a preventive, debunk Washington post journalists and WHO warnings.

21-5-2020 6:01 PM
FaTa said:
Washington post is anti-Trump lah.

What's wrong with Washington post article?

You are asking the wrong question, you should ask why all so many established media are considered anti-trump by trump, and only those keep sucking up to him are the good ones..... hehe..
Every drug has side effects
21-5-2020 6:27 PM
Black_Horse said:
You are asking the wrong question, you should ask why all so many established media are considered anti-trump by trump, and only those keep sucking up to him are the good ones..... hehe..

21-5-2020 6:34 PM
ahnya said:
Every drug has side effects

You should be asking ....are all recovered Covid-19 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine (w azithromycin, zinc) dead now or suffering severe side-effects as claimed by Washington post , WHO, FDA, CDC?

Well, my recovered friend is still alive & well w no side-effect....and Trump is still alive & well with no side-effect.

You all so clever...debunk that!

Cool
21-5-2020 7:15 PM
FaTa said:
You should be asking ....are all recovered Covid-19 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine (w azithromycin, zinc) dead now or suffering severe side-effects as claimed by Washington post , WHO, FDA, CDC?

Well, my recovered friend is still alive & well w no side-effect....and Trump is still alive & well with no side-effect.

You all so clever...debunk that!

Cool

You are the one pushing for hydroxychloroquine , and say because "one friend" take it and recover, and that all the prove it works ...
I say 95% of the people didn't take the drug recover as well, and I bet some of the recovered patient take banana , so can we say taking banana cure corona virus ? can you debunk that banana is not the cure ?

The difference is, eating banana will not kill you, any how take medical drugs will.

hehe...
An Oconomowoc woman is warning people that the anti-malarial drug she took for 19 years, still caught covid-19 coronavirus.

Hydroxychloroquine, will not protect someone from COVID-19

https://www.wisn.com/article/woman-with-...9/32605139
21-5-2020 7:23 PM
Black_Horse said:
You are the one pushing for hydroxychloroquine , and say because "one friend" take it and recover, and that all the prove it works ...
I say 95% of the people didn't take the drug recover as well, and I bet some of the recovered patient take banana , so can we say taking banana cure corona virus ? can you debunk that banana is not the cure ?

The difference is, eating banana will not kill you, any how take medical drugs will[/b].

hehe...

Just sharing what worked and works on Covid-19 patients....by frontline doctors and patients!

You claim and bet "doing nothing" and "eating banana" recovered patients. Great! Show us the reports and videos
of doctors & patients saying that!

That's our difference.....facts vs fiction.

If you get infected by Covid-19, "do nothing" and "eat banana". Don't take "anyhow" hydroxychloroquine.
Ok?

Cool
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)