I Will Not Die For Singapore
15-4-2019 9:13 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, you mean you will run away when Singapore is under attack meh? Thinking
Of course must run lah. Dun run where to hide? ....... Laughing

16-4-2019 1:52 AM
jahtl said:
Foreigners & PRs will run away. The rich will run away. Only the poor locals will stay behind.

Their country will send aeroplanes to evacuate foreigners and PRs home..

All borders will be closed to Singaporeans and Locals will be left to either defend or die.
16-4-2019 6:25 AM
Huliwang said:
Of course must run lah. Dun run where to hide? ....... Laughing

The collapse of Saigon, South Vietnam 1975.

Have to get out much earlier than 11 hours.
15-4-2019 9:57 PM
Honestboy said:
This Ah Neh really can talk but he doesn’t understand the meaning of Majulah

Majulah means progression ..from third world to first world and become a rich nation

It has nothing to do with compassion blah blah

It’s all about money and status

A snake is a snake, you can spin and spin but Majulah is Majulah..we have to keep charging forward and never look back..yes some of you may not be able to catch up, but too bad..the country will continue to Maju berlipat ganda

There is no such thing as national identity. The last one we had ..Hyflux is already written off as a commercial matter and ready to be sold to any foreign investor

Yes, Majulah means Money and those who are unable to Majulah will be Mediocre-lah

then u know better meh?
u not even sink kar por lian
How the illuminati controls OUR world
http://youtu.be/lEV5AFFcZ-s?t=52m18s
16-4-2019 7:21 AM
singaporean1964 said:
then u know better meh?
u not even sink kar por lian

Of course I know la..I am Sing ka po lian..you can’t even read and understand the national anthem right
Who will die who wont die for country...no need to guess and say before anything happens only during crisis then you know.
The one who proclaim he love his country and fellow man may be the first to run.

Lee Wei Ling revealed. LKY want part of his family to consider leaving for safety during vietnam war.
[Image: IWyEao0.png]

I guess the poor who have nothing else cannot afford tickets dont have no offshore assets are compelled to stay and fjght.

But imagine if you are peter lim with property around the world 60% of the time you are outside the country. At the snap of his fingers can be in anyone of his luxury home in Europe, you think he or his son will be in the trenches fighting for their lives. I dont blame them for not fighting along side as they have many practical options.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
15-4-2019 8:51 PM
singaporean1964 said:

Now i truly know yr love for SG Surprised
16-4-2019 7:44 AM
sgbuffett said:
Who will die who wont die for country...no need to guess and say before anything happens only during crisis then you know.
The one who proclaim he love his country and fellow man may be the first to run.

U die also no use thumbs up
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
15-4-2019 8:51 PM
singaporean1964 said:

空洞的口号,曲高和寡,blur sngkees dun understand and wun bother.
[Image: FSDw1JO.jpg]

this one better
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)