I detected an extra terrestrial being ..very frightening
Take a closer look at the photo, can you spot an extra terrestrial being down there?
[Image: sA57m1Y.jpg]
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
I see your smelly puny Koo Koo Jiao Laughing
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
The ET is of about 2x the size of human being
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
15-3-2019 7:49 AM
p1acebo said:
I see your smelly puny Koo Koo Jiao Laughing

You are blind not to spot it..
15-3-2019 7:50 AM
chettiar said:
You are blind not to spot it..

Who wants to see your smelly kkj? 049
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
15-3-2019 7:51 AM
p1acebo said:
Who wants to see your smelly kkj? 049

You are not normal.
15-3-2019 7:52 AM
chettiar said:
You are not normal.

Neither are you.
We scrambled to find a place to hide, watching from far, the object has weapon..
Use the corner of your eyes to scan. This is basic military technique to detect enemy when in shady jungle...... Cool

Could be someone trying to frighten us but how to explain the size of the object which is so huge?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)