I detected an extra terrestrial being ..very frightening
[Image: ozcKcSv.png]
We better run, the danger is lurking..
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
TS wanted people to invest in India.

But the recent Boeing 737 max 8 had the software written by Indian engineers. In the crash case and other similar 737 aircraft, the pilot was trying to lift the aircraft up after takeoff, but the software kept diving the plane until they crashed.

I am very worried about the indian FWs working in the IT and medical sphere.
15-3-2019 7:48 AM
chettiar said:
Take a closer look at the photo, can you spot an extra terrestrial being down there?
[Image: sA57m1Y.jpg]

I don't scare of ET, I don't scare of ghost.
What I scare is bas tard Chinese old man evil heart and evil intention who is out to kill you and destroy your livelihood.
[Image: 9IVHSIL.jpg]

an exbaboon?
15-3-2019 8:01 AM
chettiar said:

Yes that bloody bas tard Chinese old man is always lurking and waiting to kill you off.
He will then laugh and very happy....
15-3-2019 8:01 AM
chettiar said:

Better go IMH seeks treatment
I really can't see anything wrong with that picture. Can someone point out where is the ET?
15-3-2019 8:06 AM
Sand said:
TS wanted people to invest in India.

But the recent Boeing 737 max 8 had the software written by Indian engineers. In the crash case and other similar 737 aircraft, the pilot was trying to lift the aircraft up after takeoff, but the software kept diving the plane until they crashed.

I am very worried about the indian FWs working in the IT and medical sphere.

It is very dangerous to let the IT to be outsourced to Indian companies, they may be cheap, but the quality of the work done remains much to be desired. Lives could be lost when the computer-aided aircraft gets into trouble, it is just not worth the while to invest in Indian IT......... Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
15-3-2019 9:17 AM
sticw said:
I really can't see anything wrong with that picture. Can someone point out where is the ET?

[Image: 7V9ItV2.jpg]

ts phone cam made in india, not so good. hw better:

[Image: DwVha3O.jpg]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)