I detected an extra terrestrial being ..very frightening
we can only see white teeth when they grin
15-3-2019 1:16 PM
sukhoi35 said:
You never see 2 elephants making love

no leh, never seen elephants make love before. Do they use their trunk to foreplay ?
风声鹤唳,草木皆兵
疑神疑鬼 坐立不安
15-3-2019 7:48 AM
chettiar said:
Take a closer look at the photo, can you spot an extra terrestrial being down there?
[Image: sA57m1Y.jpg]

IMH fat receptionist shown you this pic upon admission.
She asked you to look at her down there isit?

Now you show the pic to us.
Whats your ward and bed number?
We see you during visitors hours ok.
15-3-2019 1:23 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
风声鹤唳,草木皆兵
疑神疑鬼 坐立不安

Wise old Malay saying: "When two elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers...... Crying Crying
15-3-2019 1:30 PM
debono said:
Wise old Malay saying: "When two elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers...... Crying Crying

chey....liddat only ?

I thought sukhoi was going to say the male elephant will use his trunk to rubba rubba the female elephant's pussie until she erupts with a golden shower, before mounting her.
15-3-2019 1:34 PM
AhMoan said:
chey....liddat only ?

I thought sukhoi was going to say the male elephant will use his trunk to rubba rubba the female elephant's pussie until she erupts with a golden shower, before mounting her.

Reminds me of the train to yishun couple rubba rubba nailbite
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
Hey chettiar
Did the doctor asked you..
Did you see anything inside your coffee this morning?

You told the doctor that you see nothing, and your doctor replied its correct becoz coffee is black. Thats why?
[+] 1 user Likes sukhoi35's post
15-3-2019 1:01 PM
p1acebo said:
I can’t see anything Thinking

[Image: ewLDE1k.png]
I think sembawang area beside seaside bangolows.heard one Indian spirit smoking cigar if can smell he's around.
Quick! Bend over and offer your a.rse as a sign of welcome to them!!!! Rolling on the flor laughing

15-3-2019 7:48 AM
chettiar said:
Take a closer look at the photo, can you spot an extra terrestrial being down there?
[Image: sA57m1Y.jpg]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)