I used to hate being around other Asians
[Image: 1009849.jpeg]

I used to make fun of other Asians, believing I was nothing like them, and trying to convince myself that I was more American ― or more white ― than them.
As the saying goes, if you can’t beat them, might as well join them.

In Korea, I learned about our painful history and just how much colonialism is rooted in racism. I learned about how long we’ve been carrying and passing down this trauma from generation to generation, until it reached me and my family ― the first to make it to the land of opportunity and freedom and have a go at the American dream.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/internalized-r...00170.html
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post
But the thing about the American dream is that it’s actually only for white people.....
[+] 2 users Like Cityhantam's post
8-4-2021 8:50 AM
Cityhantam said:
But the thing about the American dream is that it’s actually only for white people.....

Their dream turning into nightmare.
When their people are shooting each other.
When they realise their 3G is way behind China's.
When Saudi is friendly to china
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post
They dreamt a dream... always dreaming in their world till subconsciously think tey r 'one' of them Thinking
A lot of Singaporeans also have this dream. Born not white, they did the closest thing to hopefully be accepted as white......they called themselves "Mark Koh". But they can't even string a sentence in English properly, and right away, the ang mohs will give them one tight slap in the face. [email protected]! Rolling on the flor laughing

And there are Singaporean chabors who marry amdk thinking that by doing that, they are promoted to another level of mortality...no longer lesser mortals but approaching divinity. It's an honour to be fcuked by a white god!

In China, the Chinese women are even worse! You can bed ten in a night all at the same time for the price of wumao. Damn cheap! PS: This price is only for whites. Shittyhum will have to pay a lot more just to fcuk one 大妈。 245
8-4-2021 10:02 AM
century said:
with ccp & commies barking like insane dogs, uncivilised, sibei xia suay....
everyday want to win, want face....no self respect, who will respect you....
super 自卑.....they themselves causes it...never look at themselves 1st....
now even closest friend, turkey, also chase them out....
like all commies here, kaki xia suay kaki....spam lies, look for fight like hooligan, all know who they are.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up

31-3-2021 10:49 AM
century said:
中共“战狼外交”升级到“狂犬外交”,逢人就咬

look at all the commies mad dogs here....same as their master in ccp china....
getting insane....stir shyt till lost their mind....nice... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up

8-4-2021 10:02 AM
century said:
戰狼外交惹怒土耳其 中共大使被傳召推特遭洗版

As I said many times, the worst racists are the ABC
(American Borned Chinese).

If you go to USA, you find yourself discriminated if you are served by a ABC esp if you look Asian.

8-4-2021 7:46 AM
theold said:
[Image: 1009849.jpeg]

I used to make fun of other Asians, believing I was nothing like them, and trying to convince myself that I was more American ― or more white ― than them.
As the saying goes, if you can’t beat them, might as well join them.

In Korea, I learned about our painful history and just how much colonialism is rooted in racism. I learned about how long we’ve been carrying and passing down this trauma from generation to generation, until it reached me and my family ― the first to make it to the land of opportunity and freedom and have a go at the American dream.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/internalized-r...00170.html
8-4-2021 10:04 AM
tanakow said:
As I said many times, the worst racists are the ABC
(American Borned Chinese).

If you go to USA, you find yourself discriminated if you are served by a ABC esp if you look Asian.

Our Rojak Banana White man wanabe Sinkies also like to discriminate their own race from China
8-4-2021 9:36 AM
Yanghua said:
。。。

In China, the Chinese women are even worse! You can bed ten in a night all at the same time for the price of wumao. Damn cheap! PS: This price is only for whites. Shittyhum will have to pay a lot more just to fcuk one 大妈。 245

even 1% of them is already a lot. here shd be much more in terms of percentage. but hv u ever wondered why like that? colonised by the white for too long? 自我矮化? and are u one of them? luckily u dun hv a gd cb
8-4-2021 10:09 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
even 1% of them is already a lot. here shd be much more in terms of percentage. but hv u ever wondered why like that? colonised by the white for too long? 自我矮化? and are u one of them? luckily u dun hv a gd cb

Am I one of them?

My user id is Yanghua (Chinese name)

Not Mark Koh (fake ang moh with an inferiority complex)

Says volumes lor! Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)