I used to hate being around other Asians
8-4-2021 7:46 AM
theold said:
[Image: 1009849.jpeg]

I used to make fun of other Asians, believing I was nothing like them, and trying to convince myself that I was more American ― or more white ― than them.
As the saying goes, if you can’t beat them, might as well join them.

In Korea, I learned about our painful history and just how much colonialism is rooted in racism. I learned about how long we’ve been carrying and passing down this trauma from generation to generation, until it reached me and my family ― the first to make it to the land of opportunity and freedom and have a go at the American dream.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/internalized-r...00170.html

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Youtube-V...-Beautiful

just like bo lampar por angmo lampar..
Although Chinese Americans are well known to be highly inclined in academic achievements, hardly seen any successful Chinese Americans make it big like becoming CEOs in Dow 30 companies or holding important positions in the US politics.

Race Discrimination is real in the US. Chinese are always Chinese no matter where you are born and educated. The angmohs won’t treat you as one of them. The trust is not there. Yes American dream is for the white Americans. Whenever I’m in the US, I can see some Chinese American colleagues which are super minority trying very hard to behave whiter than the whites to blend with the white colleagues. Tough life. I’m fortunate to be in Asia. Our land. Be grateful and don’t fight amongst ourselves. The angmohs are vultures and waiting to colonise us again.
[+] 2 users Like Honestboy's post
8-4-2021 10:25 AM
Honestboy said:
Although Chinese Americans are well known to be highly inclined in academic achievements, hardly seen any successful Chinese Americans make it big like becoming CEOs in Dow 30 companies or holding important positions in the US politics.

Race Discrimination is real in the US. Chinese are always Chinese no matter where you are born and educated. The angmohs won’t treat you as one of them. The trust is not there. Yes American dream is for the white Americans. Whenever I’m in the US, I can see some Chinese American colleagues which are super minority trying very hard to behave whiter than the whites to blend with the white colleagues. Tough life. I’m fortunate to be in Asia. Our land. Be grateful and don’t fight amongst ourselves. The angmohs are vultures and waiting to colonise us again.

Well said.

clap
[+] 1 user Likes AwesomeTrader's post
8-4-2021 10:25 AM
Honestboy said:

fortunately u live in asia, specifically singapore. if u live in msia....
[+] 3 users Like OLT's post
8-4-2021 10:39 AM
century said:
who get & own TSMC who will lead future world for now....
TSMC, a chinese respectable company in the world....too bad is taiwan, not ccp china...
there are many respectable taiwanese companies leading the technology world today, from optic to RF to glass to material & parts.....
TSMC is top 10 biggest company in the world today....chinese no need to be in US also can success...CEO in big US company? their character & behavior like ccp china insane dog? look at those ah neh CEO skill?..but whatever if you are in ang mo company, no need to shout, they decide you follow, report to your ang mo boss.....unlike TSMC & leading taiwanese, they are the real boss & in control...... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

Intel will never vanquish TSMC! Truth is shocking! For the first time all-round unreserved reveal!

8-4-2021 10:02 AM
century said:
with ccp & commies barking like insane dogs, uncivilised, sibei xia suay....
everyday want to win, want face....no self respect, who will respect you....
super 自卑.....they themselves causes it...never look at themselves 1st....
now even closest friend, turkey, also chase them out....
like all commies here, kaki xia suay kaki....spam lies, look for fight like hooligan, all know who they are.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up

31-3-2021 10:49 AM
century said:
中共“战狼外交”升级到“狂犬外交”,逢人就咬

look at all the commies mad dogs here....same as their master in ccp china....
getting insane....stir shyt till lost their mind....nice... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up
8-4-2021 7:46 AM
theold said:
[Image: 1009849.jpeg]

I used to make fun of other Asians, believing I was nothing like them, and trying to convince myself that I was more American ― or more white ― than them.
As the saying goes, if you can’t beat them, might as well join them.

In Korea, I learned about our painful history and just how much colonialism is rooted in racism. I learned about how long we’ve been carrying and passing down this trauma from generation to generation, until it reached me and my family ― the first to make it to the land of opportunity and freedom and have a go at the American dream.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/internalized-r...00170.html

thats why i say cannot marry blond/red headed asian girls that grew up on english. the western narrative has been pounded in since birth, too late to change their pov already, by the time she figures this out, no longer a virgin syt anymore, used and abused auntie already.

bo bian, no other way to secure western power back mountain in a little dot surrounded by a sea of muslims.
[+] 1 user Likes Observers's post
8-4-2021 10:16 AM
Yanghua said:
Am I one of them?

My user id is Yanghua (Chinese name)

Not Mark Koh (fake ang moh with an inferiority complex)

Says volumes lor! Rolling on the flor laughing

everyone knows you're aso known as shitlousai or something sounds like that

and if u hv a gd cb, you'd hv thrown it to 100 amk already
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink's post
8-4-2021 10:45 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
everyone knows you're aso known as shitlousai or something sounds like that

and if u hv a gd cb, you'd hv thrown it to 100 amk already

你说的就算了啊? 245
There was once I was in the HQ in the US and I had a chat with my Chinese American colleague and it was in the cold December, he was talking about his preparation for Christmas celebration, football and etc. He used to grow up in China but moved to the US when he was a teenager with his family.

So I asked “Are you celebrating the Chinese or Lunar New Year? It’s next month. Any plan to go back China to visit your relatives?”

He replied “Oh, I’ve totally forgotten about that..didn’t celebrate that for a long time”

I just gave him a smile. No judgment.
8-4-2021 10:54 AM
Yanghua said:
你说的就算了啊? 245

说了你不听,听了你不懂,懂了你不做,就算了吧
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)