I will never send my kid to a neighbourhood school !!!!!
Every parent have their own believe in whats best for their kids.

I enrolled my kids in a primary school that believe in exposing the children to the outdoors and adventures.

They bring the kids scuba diving, abseiling, sailing, rock climbing, etc. For me, I think that it give my kids a better foundation having experience all these.

It's a Neighbourhood school in Singapore with a very unique principle.
9-9-2019 11:30 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
My son studied in a neighbourhood school after coming back from Australia, guess what? he ended up in RI. Laughing thumbs up It was a big surprise to me, I never expected him to do so well in A level. Rolling on the flor laughing

How many years / which levels ur son studied in Aussie? Under Aussie system or international school?
9-9-2019 11:53 PM
Raphael05 said:
How many years / which levels ur son studied in Aussie? Under Aussie system or international school?

My son finished Primary one in Spore before moving to Australia and studied in a public primary school for 3 years, he didn't learn much, every day was like playschool, sports, handcrafts, painting, picnic and school performance. In Year 4 they were still learning times table. After finishing year 4 we came back Spore, and I enrolled him in a nearby neighbourhood school (not so good), initially it was very tough for him, still he managed to catch up in Primary 5 & 6, and did OK in O level to enter an average secondary school.
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather/Stuka76_Dog, SAMSENGKIA, rat28, Schroder, ʕ•͓͡•ʔ, ola, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket, century, p1acebo, Cory)

[Image: dogsbarking.gif]
While school is important, if the kid doesn't study hard or can't perform, no matter how much money you burn, the result will be the same. One of my friends, she managed to enroll her sons in private schools and had spent lots of money in tuition, however they kept failing most of the exams, in the end, she has to spend more money to send her sons to Australia to study foundation course to enter university.
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather/Stuka76_Dog, SAMSENGKIA, rat28, Schroder, ʕ•͓͡•ʔ, ola, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket, century, p1acebo, Cory)

[Image: dogsbarking.gif]
Your post lacks credibility because you refused to name those schools.

Treeswing

9-9-2019 10:28 PM
stinv said:
Smack of elitist thinking. All school are equal as long as the principal is results driven. One neighborhood secondary school has been producing "O" level graduates with consistently high "O" level score and they are able to enter good JCs.

On the other hand, I know of some well known secondary schools who required their students to take tuition and if their score falls below certain level they are asked to leave the school. In another school, the students go to the extend of denying / sabotaging their fellow students by hoarding popular library books and some even lifted some pages from those books. Are these good schools?
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, Polanski (orlando), WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)

[Image: UtHI8Pc.jpg][Image: 2VE6o2d]
9-9-2019 10:44 PM
EXBB said:
Dont send kids to elite schools ,else becum stupiq like my elder son

not just your elder son, all your children are retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes clarity's post
if can go RI and RGS must support them lah.
EXBB's son goes to RI- RETARDED INSTITUTION LOL
10-9-2019 8:35 PM
clarity said:
EXBB's son goes to RI- RETARDED INSTITUTION LOL

Your daughter goes to geylang CB secondary school
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
this writer is simply all out to put down the tagline 'all sch r good sch'
deliberately missing the understood point since he's quite intelligent i think.
obviously the authorites are trying to allay parents' fear of their child losing in the educational rat race and not trying to claim that amk pri sch is same as rgs.

trainer some more.
so whats his point?
go back to square 1.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)