IGNORE THE NOISE CAUSED BY AMATEURS LIKE SENTINEL.
I AM BUYING THIS DIP AT THE OPENING OF THE HK MARKET..........MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Today's Sell Price will be : 2.17
Abject Idiot 88mg88 Bought Price: 2.27 Wahahahahaha.... I rest my case

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-PetroChin...oboobooboo
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
Buy high, sell low is this retard's forte
Retard is still waiting for his Silver to hit 30
And his Gold to hit 3000

LOLOLOLOLOLOL...

RETARD CAN TAN KU KU LOR!!!

Laughing Bye
27-10-2020 9:05 AM
Sentinel said:
Buy high, sell low is this retard's forte

DONT TALK SO MUCH LAH......ITS HERE I PUT YOU TO THE TEST.......I BOUGHT MY PETRO CHINA AT 2.27........I SAY ITS GONNA BE A WINNING TRADE GOING FORWARD........DARE TO TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE OR NOT????? IF YOU DONT DARE, IT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU ARE JUST AN AMATEUR.......MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!
27-10-2020 9:08 AM
88MG88 said:
DONT TALK SO MUCH LAH......ITS HERE I PUT YOU TO THE TEST.......I BOUGHT MY PETRO CHINA AT 2.27........I SAY ITS GONNA BE A WINNING TRADE GOING FORWARD........DARE TO TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE OR NOT????? IF YOU DONT DARE, IT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU ARE JUST AN AMATEUR.......MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!

LETS SEE LETS SEE.........YES OR NO??? MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Going forward????

Looks like going backwards to me leh

As usual, you will deny it, and distract by personal attacks but one thing is very clear, YOU LOST!!!

Big Grin Big Grin
27-10-2020 9:11 AM
Sentinel said:
Going forward????

Looks like going backwards to me leh

As usual, you will deny it, and distract by personal attacks but one thing is very clear, YOU LOST!!!

Big Grin Big Grin

NEH NAH NAH SI BOH LAH.......JUST A YES OR NO.......DID I SAY YOU ONLY TALK BIG NIA.......MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU ARE JUST A CHICKEN!!! BUCK BUCK BUCK.......CHICKEN!!!! MAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
27-10-2020 9:08 AM
88MG88 said:

I WROTE IT IT PLAIN SIMPLE ENGLISH.........JUST IN CASE THIS LOW IQ SENTINEL DOESN'T UNDERSTAND........MAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Your drawdown is huge from 2.27 to 2.17

Only an abject fool gets into such a trade, gambling on a spike to recover....that is not trading

That is tikum tikum

You are just plain clueless

Bye Bye
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)