IGNORE THE NOISE CAUSED BY AMATEURS LIKE SENTINEL.
27-10-2020 9:16 AM
Sentinel said:
Your drawdown is huge from 2.27 to 2.17

Only an abject fool gets into such a trade, gambling on a spike to recover....that is not trading

That is tikum tikum

You are just plain clueless

Bye Bye

AI YAH DONT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH LAH......YOU NOT SHY MEH.....NO GUTS MEANS NO GUTS......ITS SO PLAIN TO SEE!!!!!!! JUST A "YES OR NO" ANSWER......DONT NEED TO TYPE SO MANY WORDS LOH.......MAAHHAHAAHAHAHHA!!!!
Users browsing: 88MG88*, 17 Guest(s)

NAH NAH GOT SO MANY WITNESS WATCHING YOU......MY DEAR SENTINEL......DONT MALU HOR.....MAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH!!!!!!
Users browsing: 88MG88*, 19 Guest [color=#FF0000]

QUICKLY ANSWER HOR!!!!!!.....THE LONGER YOU TAKE THE MORE SHAMEFUL YOU ARE!!!!!! MAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!
I SAY THIS JLB SENTINEL SEEING SO MANY PEOPLE WATCHING WILL BALLS SHRINK AND WONT DARE SAY ANYTHING.......MAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!!!
Users browsing: 88MG88*, 22 Guest(s)

WAH MORE AND MORE WITNESS NOW!!!!! SIAO LIAO LAH......SENTINEL YOU ARE A CHICKEN LAH......DID I SAY YOU WILL GO INTO HIDING???? MAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!!!!
I think sentinel trade the noise, while you trade longer term, so there will be a perspective gap.
Bye bye Kiss
THIS GUY SENTINEL IS SO PREDICTABLE......TSK TSK.....WHEN I CALL SOMEONE A CHICKEN MEANS HE IS A CHICKEN!!!!!! MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!!
27-10-2020 9:31 AM
88MG88 said:
THIS GUY SENTINEL IS SO PREDICTABLE......TSK TSK.....WHEN I CALL SOMEONE A CHICKEN MEANS HE IS A CHICKEN!!!!!! MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!!

WAH....REALLY WOR.......SO QUIET LIAO.......REALLY MOH LAN YONG LOH......LIKE THAT SCARE UNTIL MOH LUI DOU......MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
OK LOADED SOME CRRC AT 3.12!!!!! MAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH!!!!!
27-10-2020 9:39 AM
88MG88 said:
OK LOADED SOME CRRC AT 3.12!!!!! MAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH!!!!!

NEH NAH NAH NOT ASKING PEOPLE TO FOLLOW ME HOR......JUST WATCH WILL DO LOH......MAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)