IGNORE THE NOISE CAUSED BY AMATEURS LIKE SENTINEL.
SO NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE SO MUCH CONFIDENT IN ZENGAME TECH?????? I ALWAYS LIKE TO BUY THINGS BEFORE THE PRICE SHOOTS UP.......I AM NOT LIKE SGBUFFETT WHO LIKES TO CHASE WHEN PRICES ARE AT SKY HIGH.........MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!
SENTINEL MUST BE GETTING REALLY JEALOUS SEEING MY THREAD GETTING MORE AND MORE POPULAR.......HE IS GONNA FEEL EVEN WORSE NEXT WEEK IF MY ZENGAME TECH RUNS UP MAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!!
ZENGAME TECH 2660 LOOKS LIKE AI LAI LO WA!!!!! MAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! JASON JASON JASON!!!!!! MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
19-11-2020 6:00 PM
88MG88 said:
LIKE TODAY, WHEN ZENGAME DID A FAKE DIP TO FLASH OUT THE WEAK PLAYERS, SMART PEOPLE LIKE ME Q AT 1.17 AND GOT ANOTHER BATCH.......AND CLOSING TIME ITS ALREADY IN THE MONEY, AT 1.20......SENTINEL YOU BLOW MEH??? YOU CANT BE LIKE ME, I AM SO CONFIDENT COS I AM NOT STUCK WITH ANY LOSING POSITIONS......ALL MY COUNTERS ARE ABOVE MY BUY-IN PRICE!!!!!! MAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAH!!!!!

MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! SENTINEL......PLEASE GET USED TO ME WINNING ALL THE TIME.......OR ELSE IT CAN BE REALLY DEPRESSING!!!!!!!! MAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes 88MG88's post
AISEH SEH..........MY ENERGY STOCKS, CRRC, PICC AND ZENGAME ALL TO RESUME THEIR UPTREND!!!!!! MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! SENTINEL WHAT CAN YOU DO TO STOP THE PRO FROM WINNING??????? NOTHING!!!!! MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
SENTINEL, YOU SAW MY 0386 AND 0857 OR NOT??? TOH KONG OR NOT??? DOW DOW DROP SO WHAT??? UP MEANS UP MAN!!!!! MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-PetroChin...boo?page=5

THIS JLB SENTINEL LAUGH AT ME WHEN I BOUGHT PETRO CHINA AT 2.27 WOR......NOW I AM HAVING THE LAST LAUGH!!!!! MAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!
REMEMBER I SAID WHEN I CUT PETRO CHINA AT 2.68 WITH A ONE CENT LOST........I SAID NOW IF I BUY BACK PETRO CHINA AT 2.27 I WILL MAKE BACK MY LOST AND A LOT MORE.........MAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! MG AWESOME OR NOT???? ONCE A WINNER FOREVER A WINNER!!!!! MAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
SENTINEL YOU SAW MY HK COUNTERS OR NOT??? THE ICING ON THE CAKE WILL BE WHEN ZENGAME STARTS TO RUN........ITS GONNA BE FAST AND FURIOUS........MARK MY WORDS FOR IT!!!! MAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
SENTINEL SAW ALL MY HK STOCK PICKS OR NOT???? ALL UP UNTIL BING BING BIANG BIANG........WHAT TO DO LEH.......OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU WANNA MESS WITH A PRO LIKE ME..........MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)