IT Troubleshooting
#11
10-3-2019 11:01 AM
Oneworld said:
Help desk only take phone call and route issues to right team if they cannot solve simple issue. To solve simple issues they can pull the solution from a knowledge database.

Thanks sis.
Any course for such IT related helpdesk under skill futures?
Quote
#12
10-3-2019 11:04 AM
hfourhappy said:
Thanks sis.
Any course for such IT related helpdesk under skill futures?

You can try ITIL, it about help desk management than help desk job.

I feel helpdeak job is really quite Low level job that don’t need any skills.

Maybe basic IT skills will do.

I see that most helpdeak jobs are young punks and males.
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
Quote
#13
10-3-2019 11:07 AM
Oneworld said:
You can try ITIL, it about help desk management than help desk job.

I feel helpdeak job is really quite Low level job that don’t need any skills.

Maybe basic IT skills will do.
Suitable for hfour he won’t has to ask old man for help

Lol
[Image: B2ng2bS.jpg]
Quote
#14
10-3-2019 11:07 AM
Oneworld said:
You can try ITIL, it about help desk management than help desk job.

I feel helpdeak job is really quite Low level job that don’t need any skills.

Maybe basic IT skills will do.

I see that most helpdeak jobs are young punks and males.

I checked the ITIL, the course is not cheap...
Quote
#15
10-3-2019 11:12 AM
Lukongsimi said:
Suitable for hfour he won’t has to ask old man for help

Lol

Wait ah kong come in here to scold you again.. Big Grin
Quote
#16
10-3-2019 11:15 AM
hfourhappy said:
I checked the ITIL, the course is not cheap...

Check with Ntuc. Can use skill future
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
Quote
#17
10-3-2019 11:17 AM
Oneworld said:
Check with Ntuc. Can use skill future

Okay sis, i am planning to take up 3 courses by this June.
One is scrum, something like that...
Quote
#18
10-3-2019 11:18 AM
hfourhappy said:
Okay sis, i am planning to take up 3 courses by this June.
One is scrum, something like that...

Scrum is more for software development, itil is IT support.
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
Quote
#19
You will be working along side with All Fillipino team or Indian Team.
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like David Rasif's post
Quote
#20
10-3-2019 11:21 AM
Oneworld said:
Scrum is more for software development, itil is IT support.

The fees is more than $1k plus....
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: