If U can have 4-5 % div yield from the stocks u invested, consider good already
sgbuffet, you are right about need to manage the known inflation.

i share some of my research .

1 thing quite certain to happen now, the change of petrol car to electric car.
that has an implications on the current business.
business that deal with petrol car will have to change their revenue source.
oil business, transport, storage, retail oil will go down hill. these affected exploration, yards and we have seen their equity price got hammer down. in replacement will be green energy, solar farm, wind mills, hydro etc.
sci and kep are both well position on these. the potential largest winner are those business that has large surface area to collect sun energy, like hdb (roof top), lta (above road). large number of car parks that can have electric charging point install. these are the new revenue source. like hdb, ura, capitaland, citydev, kep , uol. those with china exposure can start exploring now as china has started their electric car journey in mass numbers.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post
17-9-2020 9:31 AM
sclim said:
sgbuffet, you are right about need to manage the known inflation.

i share some of my research .

1 thing quite certain to happen now, the change of petrol car to electric car.
that has an implications on the current business.
business that deal with petrol car will have to change their revenue source.
oil business, transport, storage, retail oil will go down hill. these affected exploration, yards and we have seen their equity price got hammer down. in replacement will be green energy, solar farm, wind mills, hydro etc.
sci and kep are both well position on these. the potential largest winner are those business that has large surface area to collect sun energy, like hdb (roof top), lta (above road). large number of car parks that can have electric charging point install. these are the new revenue source. like hdb, ura, capitaland, citydev, kep , uol. those with china exposure can start exploring now as china has started their electric car journey in mass numbers.

There are some mutual funds who invest in such themes. Blackrock has it.
Bye bye Kiss
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingStock's post
I prefer companies which pay dividends without having to stretch their finance .
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
[+] 1 user Likes chettiar's post
Some companies pay shareholder good div and at the same time taking in more debts
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
CPF best.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)