If customer never complain at Newspaper...Singtel will not act.
[Image: TLamCC9.jpg]
Last time i need to wait for months and keep receiving error bills before I Use the Fcuk word over the phone to the lady local manager. I should have F them on my 1st call.

F singtel.
[+] 3 users Like David Rasif's post
I just realised today I could be scam by SingTel on data usage.

7 yrs never exceeded 3GB usage. But once I renew to 4GB my data hit 5GB and it's only for 3 weeks as I was overseas for a week.

Next mth will be interesting when I see the usage.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post
One other teleco charged me for phone calls that I never made. I only had their data card (given free gift for subscribing to their home fibre broadband.) which I put in 2nd slot in my dual sim phone.
Their own officer had told me before that the card couldn't be used for phone calls.
But many any months later, kena billed for phone call.
They waived off after I complained and scolded (cos the guy insistent ed that I had done the impossible, made calls).
Even after waiving it, the guy still insisted that it was a valid charge !!!
14-1-2019 11:58 PM
Notdumb said:

7 yrs never exceeded 3GB usage. But once I renew to 4GB my data hit 5GB and it's only for 3 weeks as I was overseas for a week.

Singtel is well know to anyhow bill customer. I myself have to call in a few times to correct them.
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
14-1-2019 11:40 PM
David Rasif said:
Last time i need to wait for months and keep receiving error bills before I Use the Fcuk word over the phone to the lady local manager. I should have F them on my 1st call.

F singtel.

You really got patience.
官以民为本,民以食为天
Our friends also encountered such issues ...
But his is SingTel anyhow charged him for exceeding the outgoing voice calls ...

It seems like many statistics can be fake ...
Really impressed with them ...

14-1-2019 11:58 PM
Notdumb said:

Our teacher says this :

" Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

Last time, all my singtel bills are pay via giro...now no more cos I suspect I might be charge more.
So, I cancelled all my giro.
Every month I will check and pay via axn.
15-1-2019 7:47 AM
wallstreetraider said:
Our friends also encountered such issues ...
But his is SingTel anyhow charged him for exceeding the outgoing voice calls ...

It seems like many statistics can be fake ...
Really impressed with them ...

When internet just started donkey yrs back and my business was doing well I kena scam by SingTel for almost $30k for 2 mths.

I hv never say the fark word so many times in one min to the manager. But in the end still paid them over $15k. There's no way at that time the bill can get so high!
Last time they are famous for colluding with some fake companies that sent SMSes to
our phones and automatically charged us $2 - $20 per SMS ...

After many threatened to sue them ...
They lan lan stop already ...

Why they need us to f#%k them everytime ???
Just do their job and provide good services and people will stay with them ...

15-1-2019 8:00 AM
Notdumb said:
When internet just started donkey yrs back and my business was doing well I kena scam by SingTel for almost $30k for 2 mths.

I hv never say the fark word so many times in one min to the manager. But in the end still paid them over $15k. There's no way at that time the bill can get so high!
Our teacher says this :

" Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)