If customer never complain at Newspaper...Singtel will not act.
14-1-2019 11:38 PM
David Rasif said:
[Image: TLamCC9.jpg]

14-1-2019 11:40 PM
David Rasif said:
Last time i need to wait for months and keep receiving error bills before I Use the Fcuk word over the phone to the lady local manager. I should have F them on my 1st call.

F singtel.

walaneh! shock
Bro, complain to Newspaper lah! Angry
14-1-2019 11:40 PM
David Rasif said:
Last time i need to wait for months and keep receiving error bills before I Use the Fcuk word over the phone to the lady local manager. I should have F them on my 1st call.

F singtel.

I never trust Singtel. Very messy and bad customer service. When I close my acct and told to print out my closure form, I was shocked to see that the address shown is not my address. Where the sh*it did they get this address from as I have never stay there before. So, how could I trust those billings sent to me? Also, promised me that my charges will be waived and bill arrived shows they have not adjust it. Waste so much time calling them and calls are routed to Malaysia. Terrible!
[+] 1 user Likes gemstar's post
15-1-2019 7:56 AM
hfourhappy said:
Last time, all my singtel bills are pay via giro...now no more cos I suspect I might be charge more.
So, I cancelled all my giro.
Every month I will check and pay via axn.

Sis, You have to check it thoroughly, Lots of people are not aware of it and just pay as they are too busy to check bills. I hv no issues with M1 and they are more reliable and trusted.
[+] 1 user Likes gemstar's post
Last time we were overcharged by Starhub too ...
We still need to call them to rectify the issue and refund us ...

And they told us to wait for 2 months to get approved ...
This alone tells us how fook up their services are ...

After we switched over to ZERo1 , Starhub's price plunged below year 2009's crisis levels ...

Our teacher says this :

" Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

[+] 1 user Likes wallstreetraider's post
15-1-2019 8:00 AM
Notdumb said:
When internet just started donkey yrs back and my business was doing well I kena scam by SingTel for almost $30k for 2 mths.

I hv never say the fark word so many times in one min to the manager. But in the end still paid them over $15k. There's no way at that time the bill can get so high!

Have to thank you for my SingTel dividends... Lol
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)