If your wife passed away.........
will you marry again, if all your kids are young, like 7, 10 and 12 like me??

can pls share generously.. now that is some 25 yrs ago my wife passed away.

I am not married.. i chose to.
you must have love your wife

not to get married
11-9-2019 10:54 PM
Tan Yew Kimm said:
will you marry again, if all your kids are young, like 7, 10 and 12 like me??

can pls share generously.. now that is some 25 yrs ago my wife passed away.

I am not married.. i chose to.

(1) The marriage vow was "Till death do us part". That vow is dissolved upon the death of one spouse, so no one should go down a guilt trip to remarry.

(2) Your wife would also want you to remarry if she knows that she would not be around to look after you, as you would also look after her, and to be your companion and soulmate.

(3) Regardless of the above, some men may feel that they cannot love another woman again.
11-9-2019 11:02 PM
Schroder said:
(1) The marriage vow was "Till death do us part". That vow is dissolved upon the death of one spouse, so no one should go down a guilt trip to remarry.

(2) Your wife would also want you to remarry if she knows that she would not be around to look after you, as you would also look after her, and to be your companion and soulmate.

(3) Regardless of the above, some men may feel that they cannot love another woman again.

true guy,, that is what i fear, that my new wife will love the kid i have with her, and so ignore or mistreat my kids
with my first wife, so i chose not to married.

But now , this is all past, i am 70 plus,, ready to meet my first wife anytime ..thanks for yr sharing
[+] 3 users Like Tan Yew Kimm's post
It is not good for a man to be alone. Yet, if he marries a wrong woman, it's worse than being single. "Behind every successful man is a woman" is over-quoted. Equally true also is "Behind every man who failed or don't ever succeed in life is also a woman".

So, this is the order.

(1) Married, and married to a right woman. Marital Bliss!

(2) Single, and that is not as good as the above, but nevertheless better than below.

(3) Married, and married to a wrong woman.
[+] 1 user Likes Schroder's post
11-9-2019 11:02 PM
talents said:
you must have love your wife

not to get married

True , i found that the woman i was dating i hv not much feeling for her,, only that she is prettier than my wife who dies in her car accident.
11-9-2019 11:07 PM
Schroder said:
It is not good for a man to be alone. Yet, if he marries a wrong woman, it's worse than being single. "Behind every successful man is a woman" is over-quoted. Equally true also is "Behind every man who failed or don't ever succeed in life is also a woman.

So, this is the order.

(1) Married, and married to a right woman. Marital Bliss!

(2) Single, and that is not as good as the above, but nevertheless better than below.

(3) Married, and married to a wrong woman.

. so i think i make the right choice, better dont bet on it..
more chances it will turn out bad, but i do not mind other remarry it is their choice their life.
11-9-2019 11:05 PM
Tan Yew Kimm said:
true guy,, that is what i fear, that my new wife will love the kid i have with her, and so ignore or mistreat my kids
with my first wife, so i chose not to married.

But now , this is all past, i am 70 plus,, ready to meet my first wife anytime ..thanks for yr sharing

Bro yew kimm....are u suffering from any health issues ?? Thinking
Wow. Impressive. thumbs up

I think if fated to meet another good woman willing to accept 3 kids, then definitely marriage should be considered. Having said that, some people say 一生一世,some say 一世一情。The former seems to imply more than one marriage is possible, but the latter seems to say only one love in the entire lifetime.
11-9-2019 11:13 PM
hotrock said:
Bro yew kimm....are u suffering from any health issues ?? Thinking

no leh, but cos now kid all grown up,, a bit boring, but i spent time in gym workout, cycling. and
chat with friend,, weekend volunteer at church,,, so i keep myself occupy n busy.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)