If your wife passed away.........
Now your kids all growth up .... YES ..... wooo woooooo ....

11-9-2019 10:54 PM
Tan Yew Kimm said:
will you marry again, if all your kids are young, like 7, 10 and 12 like me??

can pls share generously.. now that is some 25 yrs ago my wife passed away.

I am not married.. i chose to.
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
11-9-2019 11:14 PM
NumberCruncher said:
Wow. Impressive. thumbs up

I think if fated to meet another good woman willing to accept 3 kids, then definitely marriage should be considered. Having said that, some people say 一生一世,some say 一世一情。The former seems to imply more than one marriage is possible, but the latter seems to say only one love in the entire lifetime.

aiyo,,, my kid all know thing already,, and they do not like this woman,, and also me too got less feeling for her.
finding true love is not easy..

at least now when i go there to see my wife, i am not feel odd and proud to say,.."u see, i love u only,, still no marry."LOL
11-9-2019 11:15 PM
Tan Yew Kimm said:
no leh, but cos now kid all grown up,, a bit boring, but i spent time in gym workout, cycling. and
chat with friend,, weekend volunteer at church,,, so i keep myself occupy n busy.

And that sounds great ...... thumbs up Happy
HCMC, BKK, Bogor ...... woooo wooooooo

11-9-2019 11:15 PM
Tan Yew Kimm said:
no leh, but cos now kid all grown up,, a bit boring, but i spent time in gym workout, cycling. and
chat with friend,, weekend volunteer at church,,, so i keep myself occupy n busy.
11-9-2019 11:05 PM
Tan Yew Kimm said:
true guy,, that is what i fear, that my new wife will love the kid i have with her, and so ignore or mistreat my kids
with my first wife, so i chose not to married.

But now , this is all past, i am 70 plus,, ready to meet my first wife anytime ..thanks for yr sharing

There are horror stories of "wicked" stepmothers, so I can fully understand your fear of a second wife turning out to be one. But there are also cases where the second wife shows compassion for the kids without a mother, a role which for some biological reason, the father is not quite equipped to perform. I think they call it "maternal instinct", that only mothers have.

It must have been hard on you all these 25 years to remain a widower.

Not only did you not want to see your three children possibly being ill-treated, it would have been unbearable to even think of how your late wife would feel about it from the other world, assuming she can somehow know what's going on, and what's happening to her children. If you love your wife very much, you would feel pain when she feels pain.

Besides such emotional issues, there is also the practical, or financial, side of things. Unless you are a high ses person, it's no joke bringing up a couple or so more kids from a second wife in addition to 3 existing ones.
At your age ... just enjoy, dun think too much.
This world is just a transit Big smile

11-9-2019 11:19 PM
Tan Yew Kimm said:
aiyo,,, my kid all know thing already,, and they do not like this woman,, and also me too got less feeling for her.

at least now when i go there to see my wife, i am not feel odd and proud to say,.."u see, i love u only,, still no marry."LOL
11-9-2019 11:07 PM
Tan Yew Kimm said:
True , i found that the woman i was dating i hv not much feeling for her,, only that she is prettier than my wife who dies in her car accident.

Like they say, why need to buy a cow if you can have free milk.
Go volunteer lor .... animal shelters, charity work lor .....
11-9-2019 11:05 PM
Tan Yew Kimm said:
true guy,, that is what i fear, that my new wife will love the kid i have with her, and so ignore or mistreat my kids
with my first wife, so i chose not to married.

But now , this is all past, i am 70 plus,, ready to meet my first wife anytime ..thanks for yr sharing

Isn’t too late to think about such thing when you are already in your 70 plus?
11-9-2019 11:19 PM
Tan Yew Kimm said:

If I were you, I will not remarry. Horny just go geylang, wham bam and thank you ma'am. No hassle and no drama.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)