If your wife passed away.........
12-9-2019 7:08 AM
Honestboy said:
Different generation, different mindset I guess..life was simple back then..now I am facing so much pressure at work, and I need more than one person

Dont behave like animal ok
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
12-9-2019 7:11 AM
EXBB said:
Dont behave like animal ok

I think I am worse than that
11-9-2019 10:54 PM
Tan Yew Kimm said:
will you marry again, if all your kids are young, like 7, 10 and 12 like me??

can pls share generously.. now that is some 25 yrs ago my wife passed away.

I am not married.. i chose to.

Mr Tan, since your wife has died 25 yrs back, and probably your children already big, why not go for a 2nd chance?
11-9-2019 11:05 PM
Tan Yew Kimm said:
true guy,, that is what i fear, that my new wife will love the kid i have with her, and so ignore or mistreat my kids
with my first wife, so i chose not to married.

But now , this is all past, i am 70 plus,, ready to meet my first wife anytime ..thanks for yr sharing

Mr Tan , you already 70 plus year old?
11-9-2019 11:07 PM
Schroder said:
It is not good for a man to be alone. Yet, if he marries a wrong woman, it's worse than being single. "Behind every successful man is a woman" is over-quoted. Equally true also is "Behind every man who failed or don't ever succeed in life is also a woman".

So, this is the order.

(1) Married, and married to a right woman. Marital Bliss!

(2) Single, and that is not as good as the above, but nevertheless better than below.

(3) Married, and married to a wrong woman.

We will not know if married a good one or bad one.
During courtship, everything is good.
Each cant see their bad points.
So, probably it is a gamble and really need one to consider carefully before decide for 2nd time.
11-9-2019 11:14 PM
NumberCruncher said:
Wow. Impressive. thumbs up

I think if fated to meet another good woman willing to accept 3 kids, then definitely marriage should be considered. Having said that, some people say 一生一世,some say 一世一情。The former seems to imply more than one marriage is possible, but the latter seems to say only one love in the entire lifetime.

Supposing Mr Tan already say past 50 yr plus and above, my thoughts is dont need to get married but stay together as a companionship.
11-9-2019 11:27 PM
AhMoan said:
If I were you, I will not remarry. Horny just go geylang, wham bam and thank you ma'am. No hassle and no drama.

Bro, I think Mr Tan want is to have a companionship, to stay together so life will not be boring.
Watch tv together, chit chat together, sleep together, eat together. Just a simple blissful life.
12-9-2019 6:47 AM
winbig said:
I beg to differ on point number 3. It takes both hands to clap in a marriage. One party in a marriage always have to do more than the other, it's never fair. What do u mean by wrong woman? Marrying the woman when u don't love her?

How many marriages ended up in grief, yet at the time when the man knelt down on one knee to beg her "Please, please, marry me, will you?" did they not both say to each other "I lub you"?

In this world, there is, trust me, such a thing as "married the wrong woman". In the other direction, women had said this for the longest time. Ever heard of 嫁错郎?

男人怕进错行,女人怕嫁错郎,但现在的女人也同样地怕进错行。With the Women's Charter, there is pretty much no reason for women to 怕嫁错郎, not when their priority in life is "career". In days gone by, they needed the man's money, but now they are capable of earning their own, and if there should be a divorce, she just have more of it...
[+] 1 user Likes Schroder's post
12-9-2019 8:46 AM
Schroder said:
How many marriages ended up in grief, yet at the time when the man knelt down on one knee to beg her "Please, please, marry me, will you?" did they not both say to each other "I lub you"?

In this world, there is, trust me, such a thing as "married the wrong woman". In the other direction, women had said this for the longest time. Ever heard of 嫁错郎?

男人怕进错行,女人怕嫁错郎,但现在的女人也同样地怕进错行。With the Women's Charter, there is pretty much no reason for women to 怕嫁错郎, not when their priority in life is "career". In days gone by, they needed the man's money, but now they are capable of earning their own, and if there should be a divorce, she just have more of it...

男怕娶错娘
12-9-2019 8:46 AM
Schroder said:

That's very true. Man afraid marry the wrong woman and woman afraid marry the wrong man. The "wrong" can only be discovered after marriage, slept together and living together for some time. Broken marriages are testimonies of this........... Laughing

[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)