Indian National criticise SIA service quality...
He took the cheap one.

[Image: 07mzvOQ.jpg]

[Image: IW2zpSv.png]
Due to Hong Kong incident, a lot of people avoid there. It is crowded at the airport. The plane I took keep circling on top. Maybe it is peak period around this time.

Those taking connecting flights should allow for more time.
3-12-2019 9:32 AM
David Rasif said:
SIA drop....means SG dropping...its a clear sign...even National Anthem need a change...

Aiyah.
I have been delayed from morning flight to almost midnight. Not SIA.
Only gave us a small amount of $worth for lunch.
Guess we should have screamed at the staff.
If got technical issue, I say please take your time to fix it properly.
But I must admit that it was quite worrying on the flight. Cos after they had fixed the problem (engine), when the pilot started the plane, he announced that he was aborting takeoff cos of problem..What problem? Engine!
I was like : huh ? Supposed to have been fixed. (And we waited in the stuffy plane too)
So , when we eventually took off, the feeling was : did they really fix it properly this time ?
3-12-2019 7:41 AM
sgbuffett said:
SIA standard drop until lile that...
[Image: 7MJAOJ8.png]

[Image: 0abJMst.png]
How is this a drop in standard?
You think that SIA must make sure they take off on time regardless of whatever ?
You think that SIA must comply with excessive demands of unreasonable passengers who demand that they give them a new plane ? Like that the airlines have to keep extra planes at every airport that they serve.
Tell this Ramesh next time fly Air India, and can go shout and scream at their staff
3-12-2019 10:15 AM
ahnya said:
How is this a drop in standard?
You think that SIA must make sure they take off on time regardless of whatever ?
You think that SIA must comply with excessive demands of unreasonable passengers who demand that they give them a new plane ? Like that the airlines have to keep extra planes at every airport that they serve.
Tell this Ramesh next time fly Air India, and can go shout and scream at their staff

Try the now defunct Indian Airline. After CECA signed, we (five of us) flew there on a near empty plane.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)