Is Mecca really the center of religion and trade in the ancient Arab world? Or a lie?
Look at the map and tell me if Petra or Mecca is more likely to be a natural center of trade and religion in the Ancient Arab World?
[Image: oLbCVTR.jpg]
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving
Or perhaps Mecca is part of an elaborated fabrication? We will examine it closely.
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving
This is what they tell you.

[Image: D2zRh7E.jpg]
Whether it is true or not, it’s already history.

City raise, city fall. The center of all civilization will shift accord to time, technology and ideals.

What interests me if we will shift our civilization to mars.... Angel
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Koh's post
We examine how the Quran described Mecca in the below slide and see if it fits the real environment.

Btw: Fact 1 : The Qur’an names Mecca just once, compared with the New Testament’s naming Jerusalem nearly 150 times. Surprised
Suspicious isnt it?

[Image: dyINX4x.jpg]
Many old mosques actually faced Petra, not Meccca as revealed by Historian Dan Gibson.
Why?

Some 200 mosques in Islam's holiest city, Mecca, point the wrong way for prayers, reports from Saudi Arabia say.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7984556.stm

[Image: HIFccAP.jpg]

[Image: 963hcHw.jpg]
That's all folks for today.

I thought there is a holy site marked by meteorite... Cannot be wrong.

[Image: odSrDL3.png]
The Black Stone (Arabic: ٱلْحَجَرُ ٱلْأَسْوَد‎, al-Ḥajaru al-Aswad, "Black Stone") is a rock set into the eastern corner of the Kaaba, the ancient building located in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It is revered by Muslims as an Islamic relic which, according to mus.lim tradition, dates back to the time of Adam and Eve.[1]

The stone was venerated at the Kaaba in pre-Islamic pagan times. According to Islamic tradition, it was set intact into the Kaaba's wall by the prophet Muhammad in 605 CE, five years before his first revelation. Since then it has been broken into fragments and is now cemented into a silver frame in the side of the Kaaba. Its physical appearance is that of a fragmented dark rock, polished smooth by the hands of pilgrims. Islamic tradition holds that it fell from heaven as a guide for Adam and Eve to build an altar. It has often been described as a meteorite.[2]

mus.lim pilgrims circle the Kaaba as a part of the tawaf ritual during the hajj and many try to stop and kiss the Black Stone, emulating the kiss that Islamic tradition records that it received from Muhammad.[3][4] Muslims do not worship the Black Stone.[5]
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
who gives a FARK about Mecca..............unless it starts raining bacon there.........
God Poked Mary In The Butt = Jesus (Immaculate Deception)
5-11-2018 11:00 AM
Obamao said:
Look at the map and tell me if Petra or Mecca is more likely to be a natural center of trade and religion in the Ancient Arab World?
[Image: oLbCVTR.jpg]

But whats that got to do with you?

You're not even a mus.lim to begin with.

In fact you have shown open contempt for their religion and their believers.

Therefore this post of yours cannot be said to be untainted with your prejudices.

And therefore you are wasting your time trying to validate your prejudices.

Get a life.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)