Is Ponggol safe to live ?
Chemical smell everyday , how to solve this problem ?
I hope NEA is monitoring and will carry out proactive prevention where possible.
Its not safe...in the next 20 years this area should have the biggest cluster of sick people as the accumulated of polluted gas takes its long term effect result....Sengkang hospital is built nearby..
[+] 2 users Like David Rasif's post
15-3-2019 9:23 AM
David Rasif said:
Its not safe...in the next 20 years this area should have the biggest cluster of sick people as the accumulated of polluted gas takes its long term effect result....Sengkang hospital is built nearby..

with absconded money, can treat yourself.... free !!! Laughing
Better buy a VOC meter to monitor for those ppl live in punggol.
Ask the expert here to interpret the data once collected.

https://www.pce-instruments.com/english/...852831.htm
官以民为本,民以食为天
If possible , live other areas instead of Ponggol . Our Gov keep quiet and sell HDB happily .
15-3-2019 9:19 AM
sticw said:
I hope NEA is monitoring and will carry out proactive prevention where possible.

Dont make me laugh.
You think NEA can stop the the chemical flow to Sg.
Do you know how expensive is chemical filter?
官以民为本,民以食为天
15-3-2019 9:39 AM
QE3 said:
Dont make me laugh.
You think NEA can stop the the chemical flow to Sg.

Malaysia not under NEA jurisdiction !
15-3-2019 9:23 AM
David Rasif said:

the govt buil this pot of area come with govt aids.on subsidy. if your health deteroaite. where as you vote oppie. they have no ideas what is happening/ . on yourmoney over your health.Laughing
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
15-3-2019 9:41 AM
Omnipresent88 said:
the govt buil this pot of area come with govt aids.on subsidy. if your health deteroaite. where as you vote oppie. they have no ideas what is happening/ . on yourmoney over your health.Laughing

Gov. cannot point out the truth , this invole billions $ of HDB sales .
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)