Is Ponggol safe to live ?
These firms that pour unwanted chemicals in the rivers/seas find the easiest way of transferring their own treatment cost to the public so that taxpayers' money will be used to clean the pollution problems.

These firms must be fined heavily.
Angry Angry Angry
15-3-2019 8:41 AM
KennyNah said:
Chemical smell everyday , how to solve this problem ?

You see got any pap ministers staying there?
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
15-3-2019 9:23 AM
David Rasif said:
Its not safe...in the next 20 years this area should have the biggest cluster of sick people as the accumulated of polluted gas takes its long term effect result....Sengkang hospital is built nearby..

well at least the pple are safe for the next 20years..

Big Grin Big Grin
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are extremely hazardous. The EPA explains VOCs, and the dangers they pose to our health. According to the EPA, VOCs cause eye, nose and throat irritation, frequent headaches, nausea, and can also damage
Strong Evidence Linking VOCs to Asthma and COPD
Asthma is the most common chronic disease of childhood in the developed world and its prevalence appears to have increased significantly over the past 30 years. Observations indicate that the rising prevalence has coincided with modifications to the home environment such as the introduction of soft furniture, fitted carpets, air conditioning, and central heating. The indoor environment should be of crucial importance since infants and elderly often spend more than 80% of their time indoors at home
http://www.daikin.com.hk/en/products/dow...SG1132.pdf

Must invest in something like this I guess ...
15-3-2019 10:18 AM
NumberCruncher said:
http://www.daikin.com.hk/en/products/dow...SG1132.pdf

Must invest in something like this I guess ...

How much this cost?
15-3-2019 10:24 AM
sticw said:
How much this cost?

Last time $500+. Not sure if it’s still latest model. Can call Clean Air Enterprise to ask. They are the ones distributing Daikin Air Purifiers. I’ve used mine for years.

From Daikin website.

Clean Air Enterprise - Air Purifier Dealer
20, Maxwell Road, #09-17,
Maxwell House
Singapore 069113
Tel 6364 3209
Fax 6367 3068
Emailcleanair@singnet.com.sg
15-3-2019 10:27 AM
NumberCruncher said:
Last time $500+. Not sure if it’s still latest model. Can call Clean Air Enterprise to ask. They are the ones distributing Daikin Air Purifiers. I’ve used mine for years.

From Daikin website.

Clean Air Enterprise - Air Purifier Dealer
20, Maxwell Road, #09-17,
Maxwell House
Singapore 069113
Tel 6364 3209
Fax 6367 3068
Emailcleanair@singnet.com.sg

Thanks! Smile
15-3-2019 10:40 AM
sticw said:
Thanks! Smile

You are most welcome. Big Grin

Daikin does not release new air purifier models the way Sony does for cameras. I know because I also have another unit which is the older model. Still operating.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)