Is That True That Dying from Heart Attack is Better than Suffering from Cancer?
[Image: giphy.gif]
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather, Oneworld, rat28, Schroder, ola, bw2013, SAMSENGKIA, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
[Image: 4817bdef887c291cc745ba86a041a4271f4f4c86...253_hq.gif]
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather, Oneworld, rat28, Schroder, ola, bw2013, SAMSENGKIA, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Sudden death less painful. But must prepare everything first. Starting by living each day as your last and leave behind nice memories for family each night you sleep and each morning when you leave the house.

I'm practicing this.
[+] 2 users Like sticw's post
HA is a faster way to die, and cost less money - it will not overly burden your loved ones financially.

Cancer is painful, and come a time when you will scream for morphine jabs. And it will cost a lot of money...the hospital bills.

Nobody wants to die one way or the other, but some believe that dying of cancer gives them time to say their last words to their loved ones before departing. HA does not give you time to say what you want to say, in many cases, to even write up your WILL. It can also be tough on the surviving members: what grandma/mother/grandpa/dad had wanted to say to me?? I didn't get to hear it from her/him...when I came back, she/he was already dead. (THAT KIND OF THING).
[+] 1 user Likes Schroder's post
16-1-2020 10:38 PM
Schroder said:
HA is a faster way to die, and cost less money - it will not overly burden your loved ones financially.

Cancer is painful, and come a time when you will scream for morphine jabs. And it will cost a lot of money...the hospital bills.

Nobody wants to die one way or the other, but some believe that dying of cancer gives them time to say their last words to their loved ones before departing. HA does not give you time to say what you want to say, in many cases, to even write up your WILL. It can also be tough on the surviving members: what grandma/mother/grandpa/dad had wanted to say to me?? I didn't get to hear it from her/him...when I came back, she/he was already dead. (THAT KIND OF THING).

I concur with your findings........ notworthy notworthy
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)