Is no longer about the BMW driver but the uncle
This uncle went thru big wind and big wave to have NOT put up a scene and even admitted it his fault and pay for it... he is one to be respected and I hope the company will recommend him or even a promotion for his wisdom and graciousness ... he is one uncle I truly respect ya
As for the driver ,,, seriously as a singaporean I can only said , yet another singaporean , drive big car but wallet empty .. for wat ... a piece of paper or fame ...
16-4-2018 5:56 PM
tomiyaki said:
This uncle went thru big wind and big wave to have NOT put up a scene and even admitted it his fault and pay for it... he is one to be respected and I hope the company will recommend him or even a promotion for his wisdom and graciousness ... he is one uncle I truly respect ya

I concur with your comments..........
prob he tried to run road..but kena caught by social media..

likely he cheated a few times by then...

16-4-2018 5:58 PM
tomiyaki said:
As for the driver ,,, seriously as a singaporean I can only said , yet another singaporean , drive big car but wallet empty .. for wat ... a piece of paper or fame ...

no need to drive big car lah, small car driver are no saint either, as long as he is a sinkee or a loser he will do it, those who tock big about it are no exemption .... simply put, who don't know it is easy to point finger at others, in this forum it is a past time .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
is the driver Donald Trump ?
16-4-2018 5:58 PM
tomiyaki said:

How you know he is singaporean? See half face and B-side also can tell??
I'm an average Singaporean man with a Thai wife!
Visit my blog!
Whether the BMW is his or not, his image and attitude is f@rk.

If still in sales, can consider changing job.

Could not even handle this incident properly and still in sales?
16-4-2018 11:11 PM
Newbie said:
Whether the BMW is his or not, his image and attitude is f@rk.

If still in sales, can consider changing job.

Could not even handle this incident properly and still in sales?

c'mon lah, are you saying just because a local is a degree holder therefore he or she is better than a foreigner .... even I failed PSLE 3 times also not that bold to make that claim .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
If he is a graduate, worse still - boh tark chek fella better than this beemer driver.

16-4-2018 11:19 PM
ah pan said:
c'mon lah, are you saying just because a local is a degree holder therefore he or she is better than a foreigner .... even I failed PSLE 3 times also not that bold to make that claim .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)