Is no longer about the BMW driver but the uncle
FYI .... I own a Porsche and a bimmer SUV, cannot say what colour because don't want to kena mark and kena sabo on social media .... I am sorry that I own these cars, will seriously consider switching to a Toyota and a Mazda if you all can give me assurances that no harm will come to me and my family just because I prefer German cars .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
16-4-2018 5:58 PM
tomiyaki said:
As for the driver ,,, seriously as a singaporean I can only said , yet another singaporean , drive big car but wallet empty .. for wat ... a piece of paper or fame ...

That is why never see appearance.
Those attas type, wear branded one.
Inside no money.
Usually many drivers will put notes inside the car just in case.
eg. put $100 plus in the dashboard compartment in case urgent need.
Why he never?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)