It includes more than £533m of new investment from India into the UK.
Embarrassed

see the comment on BBC at FB
https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/posts/1...17?__cft__[0]=AZVOizl1FEwsFn2vYeT_zKmmUo8tfD3bgNExiNzoE3bVe1QTR1pFitEzAnuwfzsiFoB674H78-75GGC4ugYbn5ycJYhXAMcLZVdUsa2AMlT2H6Reu5lrVHQZPD-dEUN0TIkb4rkjCu63WlT6Rhh7wVeK&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

" Vimal Popat
6000 uk jobs created, in turn will create a whole call centre in India. They will take the profits from here, pay staff a low wage there. Not as great as you think. "

" Mike Bird
And makes it easier for Indian students and workers to become UK immigrants. Not widely advertised! "

" Cristian Scarlat
After Russian and Chinese investors now UK counts on Indians. It doesn't sound right "

" Michael Willoughby
Not a very good deal for the UK.
The EU are already signed up.
Another spin by Boris.
More immigrants on their way here.
We’re overcrowded already don’t need any more.
Only medics please "

" Mark Peerz
Crooks running the country hundred fifty thousand ayear is not enough just a mafia an needs more for a nanny great eh rest of us just had to get on with it these people are not to be trusted-fact private corporations operating for profit it's all starting to unravel on them it's the people whom are the power an it's taxpayers cash whom it's paying these so called honest politicians to rob us"

" Elias Joseph
And soon we will be called little India "

"Martin Healing Mills
Corruption, lack of empathy from it's Leaders to the point of disdain.....and that's just the UK! I can see how the countries fit together....?"

Embarrassed see How UK folks feel, kinda we ourselves can understand that how they feel.
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
4-5-2021 6:10 PM
Blin said:
At the mercy of CECA hardup case. Big Grin

Embarrassed
Guess messy hair borris will bye bye in next election in UK
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
4-5-2021 6:10 PM
Blin said:
At the mercy of CECA hardup case. Big Grin