JOBSEEKER tells his Bad Experience at Govt Career Coaching and Portal..
If without internet world nowadays...and depend on newspaper...i think singaporeans assume all is going well on the ground..
I just want to get the papers.....
Quite true …
And most of them are part time and freelancers …

Some not even certified …

4-1-2019 3:57 PM
hfourhappy said:
I took up quite a number of skillFuture courses and spoke to classmates.
Most of them are either jobless or looking for jobs.
But from the look at the way, it will be very difficult to get a job even you attend the skills Future courses.
Our teacher says this :

" Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

4-1-2019 4:27 PM
hfourhappy said:
I just want to get the papers.....

If the papers you get after attending the course, what good is it if it cannot fullfill the job given to them, the paper is then just another toilet paper nothing else...... Crying Crying Crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
30000 jobs available...all overlapping redundant from same tens and hundred of recruitment agencies..actual jobs? Probably 100s..
4-1-2019 5:50 PM
Oops said:
At least few dozens voiced out in forums for many years but PaP is Dumb and Blind.

They don’t want to solve the ROOT of the problem but only WaYang to deceive us.

I think someone wrote it as “指标不治本”. Waste our Time and little or maybe NO results.

dancing2

I agree, indicators cannot cure the root cause, it is the result that matters...........and it does not reflect as good....... Big smile Big smile
haha u believe in this govt thing? u cant rely on govt, u need to find job yourself.

never trust them again

now only less than 20% of locals go to universities, last time my turn was 30-40%

because it is a cash cow for them, they offer Asean Scholarships to those FTs and later convert them to citizens to vote

most of my friends have to send their kids to overseas, a 5year medicine course in ireland cost 500k, their result is AABB
this is how they can keep the properties high value and COE high.....
4-1-2019 6:17 PM
hotguy8888 said:
haha u believe in this govt thing? u cant rely on govt, u need to find job yourself.

never trust them again

now only less than 20% of locals go to universities, last time my turn was 30-40%

because it is a cash cow for them, they offer Asean Scholarships to those FTs and later convert them to citizens to vote

most of my friends have to send their kids to overseas, a 5year medicine course in ireland cost 500k, their result is AABB

Dont rely on the useless overpaid Current G, can skip NS?

But they are such assholes to give false hope, leh. After going round and round, blame us and still no job?

SkillsFuture was promoted by that SUaY Minister, right? Togetner With the Higher Education Minister MP Ong Ye Kung.

HENG! He lost the rat race for next PM.
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
4-1-2019 5:52 PM
David Rasif said:
30000 jobs available...all overlapping redundant from same tens and hundred of recruitment agencies..actual jobs? Probably 100s..

This kind of runbish news from PaP can believe?

I bet they dont even count! That is why a they always blindly issue so many excess Employment Pass to FTs.

They think we stupid as them?

fight
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)