Jackie Chan: I am the national flag guard! Wish HK back to peace
#1




In a recent interview with CCTV, Hong Kong native and martial arts star Jackie Chan talked about what it meant to be Chinese and hoped that Hong Kong would be able to find peace.
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, TalkingStock, MrMarket, century, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Quote
#2
14-8-2019 3:46 PM
lvlrsSTI said:




In a recent interview with CCTV, Hong Kong native and martial arts star Jackie Chan talked about what it meant to be Chinese and hoped that Hong Kong would be able to find peace.

go tell those protesters to go home n stop protest.
Quote
#3
14-8-2019 3:49 PM
hfourhappy said:
go tell those protesters to go home n stop protest.

He looks much older now Surprised
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, TalkingStock, MrMarket, century, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Quote
#4
Nice guy remember he donated some old building to singapore and had it shipped all the way from china.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Quote
#5
14-8-2019 4:01 PM
sgbuffett said:
Nice guy remember he donated some old building to singapore and had it shipped all the way from china.

Shut the fuk up. U also rioter behavior. Go back msia
[+] 1 user Likes niubee's post
Quote
#6
[Image: C3oTfFu.jpg]
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving
Quote
#7
Laughing he sure knows his priorities or where the money is coming from ... "wo shi zhong guo ren!"
Quote
#8
[Image: tumblr_p0tdjh9z3j1rmrpdmo3_400.gif]
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, TalkingStock, MrMarket, century, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Quote
#9
[Image: VastWhisperedHuman-size_restricted.gif]
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, TalkingStock, MrMarket, century, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Quote
#10
14-8-2019 4:09 PM
river said:
Laughing he sure knows his priorities or where the money is coming from ... "wo shi zhong guo ren!"

He's a 2nd generation HKer, his father came from China. He used to work at restaurant washing dishes in Sydney.
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, TalkingStock, MrMarket, century, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: