Jackie Chan: I am the national flag guard! Wish HK back to peace
14-8-2019 4:01 PM
sgbuffett said:
Nice guy remember he donated some old building to singapore and had it shipped all the way from china.

Nice guy?
He got evade tax? 127fs4573872

https://www-inverse-com.cdn.ampproject.o...s-revealed

He donated the old building.
You should thank Ho Ching instead.
Her prompt response and strong Sg conservation team let Jackie
Chan willing donated it to Sg.
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
14-8-2019 5:36 PM
gemstar said:
I never support his movies. Very boastful n proud. Cannot even compare with Jet Li, Bruce Lee and Donnie Yen. He ever commented Singapore hv lousy acting standards. Actually, he.jumps like a stupid monkey when he acts

"Singapore hv lousy acting standards" that is very true, yes, we have to improve a lot instead of getting upset on this Worried When I see all the old uncles and aunties who are over 40 and 50 still doing the shows, something is very wrong already, where are the new blood? Surprised
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather, Oneworld, rat28, Schroder, ola, SAMSENGKIA, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket, p1acebo)

[Image: _daily__so_much_nope_by_powerofsin-dbplb65.gif]
14-8-2019 5:51 PM
gemstar said:
I am original. Not a clone of many like you. Honestly, I do make mistakes too, but, that is where I learn to improve oneself. When you are getting older, there wil be plenty of mistakes on you. Time wil tell. So, take good care.

I trust your words, my apology for mistaking you for his clone, this guy has too many clones already. Big smile
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather, Oneworld, rat28, Schroder, ola, SAMSENGKIA, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket, p1acebo)

[Image: _daily__so_much_nope_by_powerofsin-dbplb65.gif]
[Image: fOVD5XQ.gif]
Jackie last words to protesters.
14-8-2019 6:01 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
I trust your words, my apology for mistaking you for his clone, this guy has too many clones already. Big smile

Sis, is alright lah. No big deal abt it.
[+] 1 user Likes gemstar's post
Jackie is always support of PRC, not just because of the market but because he believes he is part of Chinese. Nevertheless many here who despised the Mainland Chinese would in any ways throw all sort of negativities on those who supported the Mainland Chinese.
14-8-2019 6:47 PM
Kangtangman said:
Jackie is always support of PRC, not just because of the market but because he believes he is part of Chinese. Nevertheless many here who despised the Mainland Chinese would in any ways throw all sort of negativities on those who supported the Mainland Chinese.

Not just him lah. Many angmos go China also sing praises. Only those hj who know nuts abt china dare spread fake news.
14-8-2019 6:53 PM
Notdumb said:
Not just him lah. Many angmos go China also sing praises. Only those hj who know nuts abt china dare spread fake news.

I concur your comments is right...these days our younger generations here no longer understand the meaning of 飲水思源 anymore.
Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

First version (Default version) always take precedence over the alternative version.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

Treeswing

14-8-2019 5:29 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
[Image: Paedophile%3A.jpg]

Check the correct spelling, as a raw student, you dunt even know how to spell the word correctly, no wonder you end up driving taxi Rolling on the flor laughing

Shame on you! 5
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, polanski, WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)
Interesting observation. In this thread, you see all the PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians support and sing the praises of a self-confessed serial adulterer and nasty jerk just because he is Pro China. Really need to inform Jackie Chan he should go ahead and [email protected] 100 young virgin gals without any fear because PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, polanski, WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel, niubee, Sand) will all stand by him and support his actions simply because he is Pro China thumbs up

Treeswing
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, polanski, WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)