Jam 8 hrs @ JB causeway is making Singapore authority looks stupid
#1
8 hours Jammed up returning

This also meant that hundreds of thousands of Singaporeans then attempted to return back to Singapore over the next few days — causing more jams.

This was the scene overnight from Aug. 11 and 12, as some Singaporeans were stuck in traffic for eight hours waiting to clear immigration to get back home:
Quote
#2
Only 8 hrs kpkb, then dont go JB lor.

Why want to complain?

Get a job lah
[+] 2 users Like reformer's post
Quote
#3
Nothing has been done for the last 50 odd years to ease the pain of commuters crossing the causeway.
Why no solution for such simple thing?

Is it Ministers not paid enough?
[+] 2 users Like sukhoi35's post
Quote
#4
Wow! 8 hours?
Omnipresent said on 20 Nov 2019, that he purposely harassed me to take revenge for Mr IVRSTI who was banned.
Quote
#5
Alright. This is working well ! I see no reason why we need to make the causeway smooth.

.
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty


Quote
#6
Mahathir refuses to expand the causeway. He wants his crooked bridge.
Quote
#7
13-8-2019 10:10 PM
Cory said:
Alright. This is working well ! I see no reason why we need to make the causeway smooth.

.

Don’t [email protected] until so obvious la..how can such a crazy jam problem affecting Singaporeans consider working well? [email protected] also [email protected] smartly la..k#@..too obvious liao your sucking..you are causing more harm to your master than doing good
[+] 4 users Like Honestboy's post
Quote
#8
13-8-2019 8:55 PM
sukhoi35 said:
Nothing has been done for the last 50 odd years to ease the pain of commuters crossing the causeway.
Why no solution for such simple thing?

Is it Ministers not paid enough?

Causeway is not belong solely to us. It’s not like you want to expand it, install ERP gantry and happy happy do NDP parade on it, you can do it.
Quote
#9
13-8-2019 10:13 PM
Honestboy said:
Don’t [email protected] until so obvious la..how can such a crazy jam problem affecting Singaporeans consider working well? [email protected] also [email protected] smartly la..k#@..too obvious liao your sucking..you are causing more harm to your master than doing good

That's why you are a DF. Your thinking very shallow.
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty


Quote
#10
13-8-2019 8:55 PM
reformer said:
Only 8 hrs kpkb, then dont go JB lor.

Why want to complain?

Get a job lah
this is the public service run by business govt. in complcent atitute. if is people govt. they willprovide beter service. unforutunity, this id how the busineds govt use to run the country for gdp. no intention to improve public service. why we need to pay themultiple tAax to maintain this type of public servant. might shall engage china to teah them how to provide better service with accountable system.
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: