Japanese prime minister’s National Day greetings to Taiwan ....
9-10-2019 8:23 PM
orlando said:
You love to post rubbish mah!

walaneh! shock
Bro, what rubbish leh? Thinking
Rubbish to you maybe treasure to others mah! Worried
[+] 1 user Likes walaneh's post
9-10-2019 8:25 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, what rubbish leh? Thinking
Rubbish to you maybe treasure to others mah! Worried

To me you always post rubbish!
The whole world got almost 200 countries, only hardly 10+ has diplomatic relation with Taiwan.

Taiwan has to offer more billion $ to get diplomatic relation. Laughing

Poor thing, kenna extortion everywhere.

Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
9-10-2019 8:26 PM
orlando said:
To me you always post rubbish!

walaneh! shock
What rubbish are you talking about leh? Thinking

9-10-2019 3:46 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, what and when did I say leh? Thinking

That's a typical communist supporters' modus operandi. Just accuse you, without proof. Don't bother to prove it. Just type it out: you are a LIAR. And walk away.

So many innocent people have been sent to re-education camps or killed based on unproven crimes. Many Red Guards died and went straight to Basement 18, and those alive are on their way there. Mao Tse Tung is waiting for them there.
straight to Basement 18?
Singaporean started to build so far down already?
9-10-2019 8:23 PM
orlando said:
You love to post rubbish mah!

Now, now, as I have said before. He is a fence sitter and he will wiggle his way out when things aren’t seem to go right on his supported DPP...act blur, stir sh%t...and to paint the devil out of China or communist.
Latest news report the Foreign office PR says that Taiwanese should not questioned the authenticity of that email...as this is no longer the question on the authenticity.

What a way to wiggle their way out...and further show how DPP administration along with their party would give fake news to the public.

Just like the survey results that President Tsai is gaining support even with the recent bridge incident and the misplaced NT 3 mio incident. Which many Taiwanese are questioning....
[+] 1 user Likes Kangtangman's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)