Jialat: SG PCG vessel confrontation with Msia govt vessel in the sea off Tuas...
7-12-2018 11:52 AM
Dhaksh said:
Water pistol, I believe.

Suhai has been trying very hard to be this super heavyweight woman's little white face lah!
[+] 1 user Likes alanis's post
7-12-2018 12:05 PM
alanis said:
Suhai has been trying very hard to be this super heavyweight woman's little white face lah!

I can help you to blanco yr whole face white as i hv the time. And all yr errors wil be gone.
MinDef said NSmen is only performing a national duty and thus, NSmen should be paid an allowance only. (MinDef is not happy to pay salary to you, NSmen).
Becoz you are not qualified to entitle or earn a fair salary..

Without a decent salary s yet, you want to die for a tiny allowance.For what.
So desperate isit?
Your parents water n electricity bills went up 30%. They needed your contributions.
7-12-2018 12:05 PM
alanis said:

I can help you to blanco yr whole face white as i hv the time. And all yr errors wil be gone.
7-12-2018 11:56 AM
Dhaksh said:
You can s@ck ExBB's dicky.

Yr are sicko in mind. Need to throw yr brain into the wash machine.
[+] 1 user Likes gemstar's post
Aiyoh......Singapore should be installing fences, cctv & broadcasting system and mines behind our border.

All vessels who enter our territory illegally are welcome to makan our mines.

Laughing
We should let JB go independence.
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

7-12-2018 12:09 PM
gemstar said:

Only Sohai got such honour lah!
Mahathir losing control of state apparatus.

He keep chastising the Malays but he forgot they are in charge of the army, navy, police? Or maybe that was his intention?
For those NS PCG whose parents are PAP supporters and willingly accept MinDef paying you a small allowance instead of salary, .
MinDef says its a national duty and not a career.
If you accept it Then by all means, please go ahead and open fire...shoot the Malaysian Govt vessels Captain dead.

Your duty and right to Fire and kill him.
Note becarefull the captain also has a pistol.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)